91.8 The Fan - Forums

91.8 The Fan - Forums (http://918thefan.com/forums/index.php)
-   Vidja Games (http://918thefan.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   [Multi] Harvest Moon (http://918thefan.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2239)

Mystmyst 09-23-2011 08:35 AM

Harvest Moon

Who knew a game about farming could be so much fun? I have been playing this farming game for years starting with A wonderful life for the Gamecube and found it extremely fun its always nice to buy seeds with almost all of your G and saving some for animals and their food. Over the years of playing it I loved finding out the new Bachelors and Bachelorettes of the game.
I would like to know if anyone had a favorite Batclor/ette from any of games and what your favorite pet was.

my favorite bachelors are:
Jin and Wizard gale from animal parade[Wii]
Rock from another wounderful life [GC]
Vaughn from island of happiness [NDS]

Pet:
the border collie from Tree of Tranquility and Animal Parade

Kanashimi 09-24-2011 06:23 AM

Re: Harvest Moon

I gotta admit I really don't like the handheld games at all. They're so clunky control wise mostly when you've been playing the series since NES. I have the first Wii one though, but I still go back to the several PS2 ones over anything.

Kayarath 09-24-2011 12:45 PM

I got the PS1 Harvest Moon! I never finished my game though D:

Iroai 09-24-2011 01:29 PM

I kinda became disenchanted with the series after the gamecube versions, although I still buy the Rune Factory games when each one comes out. Back to Nature, the PS1 version, is probably my all time favorite game. I've spent way too much time on that one game, I know I've had at least 7 playthrus. I remember renting it once, absolutely despising it after playing it for a weekend. Then, as I was about to put the game back into the return slot, I noticed a little picture of growing the crops in that 3x3 square. I facepalmed, rented the game for another few days, and loved it ever since.

Favorite girl has to be Elli, definitely have a soft spot for her.

Mystmyst 10-25-2011 01:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kanashimi (Post 31391)
I gotta admit I really don't like the handheld games at all. They're so clunky control wise mostly when you've been playing the series since NES. I have the first Wii one though, but I still go back to the several PS2 ones over anything.

I agree with you because I was always disappointed with them I want to try the new one though (just because there is a FOX in the game!!!) I hope its better I bought a Simba when I had a choice between the two though and I am buying it later for myself and playing it i hope its better I HATE using the touchscreen to moooove >.<!

Kanashimi 10-25-2011 07:45 PM

What I'm really waiting for is the MMO they promised like five years back and then they suddenly stopped talking about it. Harvest Moon with friends? Please <3

homie_jiraiya 10-26-2011 03:55 PM

so the only one i ever got a chance to play was the GCN one, i had a cow his name was lord Alfred P. Mooington the third, rest well sweet milky prince:sigh:

Dragonchild 03-06-2012 08:37 AM

I have only played two of them. both for the psp. Boy and Girl and Hero of Leaf Valley. I enjoyed them considering the controls are not all that good.

Kanashimi 03-06-2012 12:28 PM

I feel like the handheld ones are harder to get used to honestly. The console ones are pretty nice though. :)