91.8 The Fan - Forums

91.8 The Fan - Forums (http://918thefan.com/forums/index.php)
-   Introductions (http://918thefan.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   Heya! New to forum, longtime fan of 91.8thefan ^^ (http://918thefan.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2752)

Ranger-Immie 09-08-2012 12:37 AM

Heya! New to forum, longtime fan of 91.8thefan ^^

Heya, I've been a fan of 91.8the fan for a couple years now... not sure how long exactly... probably longer than that... but long enough to be familiar enough with most of the commercials and find them hilarious. xD ( I absolutely love that I can recognize just about EVERYTHING I hear on there, from risembool ranger & voice actor stuff to kpop & gangnam style <3) I like to listen to it once in awhile and I recently started listening to it again... (It's where I find a few of my favorite songs x3) it's like the ultimate anime/k-pop fan's radio...it's simply epic that's all I can say and I hope the mods/(DJ's)? see this. ^^ So... I've known for awhile that this website was also a forum but I am very lazy as I am an anime/manga fan and i'm involved in facebook and other forums... but I decided (just now) Hey what the heck... why not join it and see if it's fun since I already love the radio so much ^^ So.... I hope to meet some cool people I guess and I will try to come on here when I can ^^

Kanashimi 09-08-2012 04:53 AM

Re: Heya! New to forum, longtime fan of 91.8thefan ^^

We're glad you decided to join the forums! Thanks for the long-time support. It always makes us feel better to know people have been listening for so long. :)

MakiMaki 09-09-2012 10:09 AM

I haven't been around that long, but it's really awesome to see how dedicated the fans are to The Fan! Have fun on the site! There are a lot of features that will suit just about any fan, from anime discussions to cosplay pics taken at various conventions! Enjoy!

Kayarath 09-10-2012 12:09 AM

We got tons of stuff to enjoy! It's good to know that people do enjoy our stuff!

Ranger-Immie 09-10-2012 08:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kanashimi (Post 34680)
We're glad you decided to join the forums! Thanks for the long-time support. It always makes us feel better to know people have been listening for so long. :)

No problem. :) I read the site description. So it was made in 2010? I think that's about the same time I joined the Risembool Rangers... come to think of it that's where first heard about this website, a couple people in the chat one time were talking back in forth saying " Hey are you guys listening to thefan?" and I was like o.O What's thefan?? and they were talking about some song about a duck or something... it was funny... xD They told me about it and I decided to check it out, I've been listening to it ever since ^^ I'd like to thank whoever first played "I'm a Loner" by cnblue btw... I kept having it stuck in my head..so addicting, so i had to look it up on youtube, that's how I became a cnblue fan. xD

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kayarath (Post 34689)
We got tons of stuff to enjoy! It's good to know that people do enjoy our stuff!

Ill be sure to check out the topics, I've already registered in the IRC though it was a pain at first lol And no one was there...but was pretty late of course. And I have seen a couple of the news things before, plus I checked out the "Fanatics" page. Seems pretty interesting. ^^ (because of the email from Brie I checked out a few things. That's the webpage mascott girl right? Because it seemed like an automatic message and I couldn't email back)

Quote:

Originally Posted by adventurous1701 (Post 34686)
I haven't been around that long, but it's really awesome to see how dedicated the fans are to The Fan! Have fun on the site! There are a lot of features that will suit just about any fan, from anime discussions to cosplay pics taken at various conventions! Enjoy!

Ohh, yea I'll be sure to check out the anime discussions thanks :3 I'd just like to point out that with your post I feel like an idiot for noticing the correlation between "the fans" and 91.8Thefan . . . I feel like an idiot I just pieced it together after all these years. . . this website has music " for the fans" therefore has "thefan" in the name... duh. xD I never understood it and thought it was just a random name ^^; Maybe "the" threw me off...

Kanashimi 09-10-2012 08:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ranger-Immie (Post 34691)
I'd like to thank whoever first played "I'm a Loner" by cnblue btw... I kept having it stuck in my head..so addicting, so i had to look it up on youtube, that's how I became a cnblue fan. xD

I shall take that blame.

Ranger-Immie 09-10-2012 08:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kanashimi (Post 34694)
I shall take that blame.

http://www.cute-factor.com/images/sm...li/ali_071.gif THANK YOU!! x3 I love you so much you don't even know ;3 They're #1 on my fav Kpop groups List right next to Bigbang...but still my favorite. http://www.cute-factor.com/images/sm...li/ali_116.gif

Bobby Henshin 09-11-2012 12:39 PM

I see ranger in your name.....that must mean you are another asset to the fight against evil!!!! come! let us go forth and fight the monsters that threaten the human race! XD jk im a very stupidly dramatic person ^^; thanks for being a long time listener and hope to be good friends one day. enjoy yourself and please follow this sign *Don't feed the Nerdzilla* XD jk hope you have fun ^w^

Cheflelouch 09-11-2012 11:17 PM

Welcome Hope you enjoy it here like we all fans do and hopefully you can make great friends

moonhawk81 09-13-2012 09:11 AM

Well met and welcome. (Sorry for the lateness. . .)