91.8 The Fan - Forums

91.8 The Fan - Forums (http://918thefan.com/forums/index.php)
-   Introductions (http://918thefan.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   Hey everyone! I'm new! (http://918thefan.com/forums/showthread.php?t=802)

AshFangirlLisa 04-02-2010 05:14 AM

Hey everyone! I'm new!

Hey everyone! I'm new here! ^_^

My name is Lisa. My favorite anime character is Ash Ketchum from Pokemon, and I happen to be a "fangirl" of Ash (hence my username). Also, personality-wise, I tend to be very excited and hyper, especially when it comes to discussing Pokemon. XD

Yes, I'm a big fan of Pokemon. I do enjoy playing the games, like everyone else. But most of all, I REALLY enjoy watching the show! I grew up watching the 4Kids dub of Pokemon (the old seasons, seasons 1 through 8), back in the day. In fact, I watched Pokemon every weekday afternoon when I came home from school. And of course, I always woke up every Saturday morning to watch the new episodes. Those were the days! So many wonderful memories! <3

And in addition to watching the anime series, I've also seen all of the Pokemon movies (however, movies 1 through 8 are the best, in my opinion).

So yeah, I'm definitely a huge fan of Pokemon. It's my favorite anime series, and I absolutely love it!!!! X3 <333

But of course, I also enjoy other anime series as well. Other anime series that I like include:
Kirby: Right Back At Ya
Let's Go Tamagotchi (saw a few episodes of it online recently, it's so cute!!)
Magical Shopping Arcade Abenobashi
Kyo Kara Maou

Basically, I'll watch any anime series that has one (or more) of the following qualities: "Cute characters", "Magic", "Fantasy", "Action", "Comedy", "Crazy/random/hilarious scenes". If a series has elements like these, then I'll definitely enjoy watching it.

And that's all you need to know about me. XD

I'm so glad I found this site! And I hope to meet some new friends here! :smile:

Aero 04-02-2010 06:36 AM

Re: Hey everyone! I'm new!

Welcome to the site, it's a pleasure to have you! I'm sure you'll get along fine here. It seems like most of the staff has quite the love affair with Pokemon, so I'm sure they'll chime in later when they are awake.

See you around,
Aero

ZshadowX 04-02-2010 11:00 AM

Hello, AshFangirlLisa!
I also, back in the days, watched Pokemon every weekdays. And , got up extra early every Saturday morning just to watch the new episodes, Yup, the good old days T~T

So yeah, welcome to the forums! ;p

RIP Kids WB

Bonediddly 04-02-2010 11:32 AM

Soo many Pokeman fans... Oh, Welcome!

EagleEyes 04-02-2010 02:11 PM

Greetings ^^

Have you checked out the interviews with the pokemon voice actors yet?

AshFangirlLisa 04-02-2010 02:47 PM

Aww, thanks for the warm welcome, everyone! ^^

And yes, so far, I have listened to Veronica Taylor's interview. Hehe. :biggrin:

Veronica is my favorite voice actor, so I just had to listen to her interview! <3333

I might listen to Mike Pollock's, Kirbopher's, and Megan Hollingshead's interviews sometime, since they are cool voice actors as well. And I do like their work on Pokemon. ^^ I'm just not a huge fan of them, like I am with Veronica, so I'll probably listen to their interviews later. xD

Unfortunately, when I listened to Veronica's interview, it kept breaking up on me (it's because I'm using my dad's computer, which is very old). So I'm going to download the interview and listen to it again, so I can hear all the awesome parts I missed. =)

Lite 04-02-2010 03:53 PM

Hey, welcome to the site! Yeah, Pokemon is a pretty big thing on here, so you'll fit right in! :D
Enjoy your stay :]

Mollybibbles 04-02-2010 04:21 PM

I like you already! You should really watch Sasami: Magical Girls Club. Cute, sparkly and a very good series. Pokemon fans are loved here, so you'll fit right in. As for excitable, spazziness, you are automatically my friend because birds of a feather should stick together ^^ Welcome and enjoy the forums!

bemused_Bohemian 04-03-2010 04:47 PM

Add a big Midwestern "Howdy, and welcome aboard little lady!" You'll be in plenty of good company here.

ace8489 04-03-2010 05:31 PM

Hello

Welcome, Who is your favorite pokemon?

AshFangirlLisa 04-05-2010 04:00 PM

Ah, I'm glad you asked that. ^^

My favorite Pokemon is Pikachu, of course. Hehe. XD

ace8489 04-06-2010 05:59 PM

I should have known XD

Zero Gravity 04-06-2010 08:20 PM

Hey i remember you, your the one who wanted my Satoshi promo cards

AshFangirlLisa 04-07-2010 06:06 PM

Yes, that was me. XD

Hey Zero! Nice to meet you (again). ^^

Drago142222 04-15-2010 04:27 PM

Welcome to the site oh and i think KYOU KARA MAOU IS AWESOME

XIamSogekingX 04-15-2010 09:00 PM

Sorry for the lateness but nice to have you here.

Hope you enjoy everything that the forums have to offer.

AshFangirlLisa 04-27-2010 11:11 PM

Aww, thanks guys! ^^

Everyone is so nice here. <3

And, in response to XIamSogekingX: Wow, you're from Huntington! That's cool! =)

I'm from Charleston. It's always nice to see another anime fan from WV.

hounddog 05-04-2010 04:54 PM

Welcome to 91.8! :D