91.8 The Fan - Forums

91.8 The Fan - Forums (http://918thefan.com/forums/index.php)
-   Introductions (http://918thefan.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   A wild Newbie has appeared! (http://918thefan.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2224)

OnePieceGeek 09-13-2011 09:11 AM

A wild Newbie has appeared!

#feellikesir Hello various forum dwellers, I am new to this fine site and wished to introduce myself to the lot of you...

So...yeah...'sup?

Mollybibbles 09-13-2011 10:34 AM

Re: A wild Newbie has appeared!

So.. uh.. It's just a hunch, but-..... You seem like One Piece? I mean I could always be wrong :uh: Anyway, welcome to our forums!!!!

moonhawk81 09-13-2011 10:58 AM

Well met and welcome. (Not a big One Piece fan myself, although they did get it right that the cook is always the suavest, handsomest guy on the crew, the most popular with the ladies ashore. . .btw, care to guess what I did in the Navy?)

mahay 09-13-2011 11:59 AM

Awesome to see a new user here! Did you know ( I doubt it because we've just met) that when I first saw the title for One Piece I thought the series was called "nep ec" and all the other things were just art?

Anyway, I hope you enjoy this site.

OnePieceGeek 09-13-2011 12:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by moonhawk81 (Post 31241)
Well met and welcome. (Not a big One Piece fan myself, although they did get it right that the cook is always the suavest, handsomest guy on the crew, the most popular with the ladies ashore. . .btw, care to guess what I did in the Navy?)

#canhas Were you in charge of the shiny, big, red button that launches nukes?

xD I love some of these smilies...

Quote:

Originally Posted by mahay (Post 31242)
Awesome to see a new user here! Did you know ( I doubt it because we've just met) that when I first saw the title for One Piece I thought the series was called "nep ec" and all the other things were just art?

Anyway, I hope you enjoy this site.

xD Apparently a bunch of people thought that, there was a guy who sent a fan letter to Oda reffering to the show as Nep Ece...

moonhawk81 09-13-2011 12:59 PM

I was the Galley God, the only one besides the Captain himself who didn't have to hit the deck when the Marines ran through. . .

Leviathan Mist 09-13-2011 06:40 PM

Welcome :o #feellikesir

mahay 09-13-2011 11:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OnePieceGeek (Post 31247)
xD Apparently a bunch of people thought that, there was a guy who sent a fan letter to Oda reffering to the show as Nep Ece...

#truestory I can believe it. they don't exactly make it easy to realize. the only way i did was when I saw an article about it somewhere, and was like, "Oh, well don't I feel foolish..."

Bargain Gamer 09-14-2011 04:27 PM

A wild Newbie?! Fight, switch, or item? FIGHT, SWITCH, OR ITEM?!

POKEBALL! #rage

Seriously though, it's nice to meet you. Always a pleasure to meet new members. ^ ^

Now get in the dang ball. #racket

OnePieceGeek 09-14-2011 04:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bargain Gamer (Post 31268)
A wild Newbie?! Fight, switch, or item? FIGHT, SWITCH, OR ITEM?!

POKEBALL! #rage

Seriously though, it's nice to meet you. Always a pleasure to meet new members. ^ ^

Now get in the dang ball. #racket

Wild Newbie was only pretending to be caught! #lol Lllllllllllllllllooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool lllllllllllllllllllllllllll!

#srsly You should have held A+B+Down!

Bargain Gamer 09-14-2011 04:53 PM

Bah, A+B+Down doesn't actually work. It's a lie children tell to feel better about themselves.

Cheflelouch 09-24-2011 01:01 PM

welcom to TheFan
hope you like it