91.8 The Fan - Forums

91.8 The Fan - Forums (http://918thefan.com/forums/index.php)
-   Forum Games (http://918thefan.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   King Of The Hill! (http://918thefan.com/forums/showthread.php?t=172)

Jubilee 03-30-2012 08:56 PM

Re: King Of The Hill!

Entices with kawaii propane and desu propane accessories off of the hill-san.

#megusta

Pipp 10-05-2012 10:01 AM

spends 10 minuets putting mine craft TnT blocks round Jubi.......BANG blows up the hill, then makes a new, bigger better hill with a better chair on top, and has a nice little sit down!

Mollybibbles 10-09-2012 11:40 AM

Sneaks in from a prolonged absence and sets a trail of candy leading Pipp down from the hill. I circle around the back side of the hill and climb up as Pipp is consuming the candy down the hill. Pipp becomes so full, there is no way to climb back up. I happily take a seat. Ahhhh, nothing has changed ^_^

Pipp 10-16-2012 01:14 AM

Spends the next few week working out like a beast and burning all the fat off, then spends a few months training with the league of shadows, burns down there HQ, then moves back to my home city gotham and become the bat man, has a few crazy adventures with the league of shadows, the joker and a guy called bane, even fake my own death, then think oh man i forgot about that hill.

I take a disguise as a old woman selling apples, i come up to molly on her chair and sell molly an apple, THE APPLE IS POISON, she takes a bite, Falls to the ground, and i push molly down the hill,

I WIN

grimdefeat 10-18-2012 01:09 PM

*applauds pipp on such an amazing capture the hill post than super flying spinning roundhouse kick of dooms him off the hill*

Kayarath 10-18-2012 11:36 PM

*Airblasts Grim off hill*
*captures control point*
*taunts*

MakiMaki 10-23-2012 11:25 AM

*throws a Yachiru at Kay*

*watches Yachiru chomp on Kay's skull as he runs around screaming "get it off, get it off!"*

*laughs as Kay falls off the hill*

*waits for next victim...er King of Hill*

Pipp 10-25-2012 06:18 AM

*hires army of elven archers*

*Takes hill by force*

*sets up elven defence systems*

*Goes to bed*

Sho 12-11-2012 11:25 AM

Crap. I was going to bulldoze the hill. But then there won't be any hill to be king of... Well... Uh... Pipp isn't even on the hill... So uh.... I'll just get on it...

grimdefeat 12-11-2012 10:17 PM

*walks up the hill, pushes sho off and sets up super defense system grid*

MakiMaki 12-14-2012 11:48 AM

*MakiMaki summons a Motoko Kusanagi*

*MakiMaki asks her to infiltrate Grim's super defense grid*

*Motoko nods and uses her stealth suit, infiltrates and pulls the power cord on Grim's super defense grid*

*Motoko mesmerizes Grim with her curves and a sultry look*

*MakiMaki walks up and pulls a dazed Grim off the throne*

*MakiMaki gently pushes Grim, who proceeds to roll down the hill with a wide grin on his face and lands on top of the huge pile of previous kings*

MakiMaki is King once again!

XD

Zero Gravity 04-01-2013 08:21 AM

-Emerges from the hill-

I am king

Power Surge 07-23-2013 05:10 PM

-makes use of Zero Gravity's namesake and turns off his gravity and kicks him into the sun-

Surge has the real power now!

nerdwerld 07-30-2013 08:59 PM

- Sees Surge's name and is reminded of Lt. Surge from Pokemon. Goes over to get some Diglets from the nearby Diglet cave. Uses Diglets to defeat Surge since Surge uses Electric Pokemon which are weak to ground Pokemon. Nerd takes his gym badge, his pride, and is now king of the hill.

Power Surge 07-31-2013 10:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nerdwerld (Post 36648)
- Sees Surge's name and is reminded of Lt. Surge from Pokemon. Goes over to get some Diglets from the nearby Diglet cave. Uses Diglets to defeat Surge since Surge uses Electric Pokemon which are weak to ground Pokemon. Nerd takes his gym badge, his pride, and is now king of the hill.

Nerd totally doesn't know that Surge is actually fond of water type Pokemon and when Nerd least expects it, Surge bounces back with his level 100 Empoleon and washes him away with Surf!

Let's see who can stop me now!