91.8 The Fan - Forums

91.8 The Fan - Forums (http://918thefan.com/forums/index.php)
-   Anime (http://918thefan.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   What Anime-related things do you collect? (http://918thefan.com/forums/showthread.php?t=465)

Chris 01-15-2010 02:10 PM

What Anime-related things do you collect?

I know some people collect Anime-related objects, whether it's Action Figures, Cosplay costumes, etc. Personally, I collect autographed photos. It's been something that's been fun to do for a while. I haven't actually done it in a while but it's pretty cool stuff.

I figured we could share what we all collect.

Kanashimi 01-15-2010 02:20 PM

Re: What Anime-related things do you collect?

Anime figures... oh my god, I love anime figures. I have about seventy now or so.

I have a large collection of Mikuru Ashina (Melancholy Of Haruhi Suzumiya) figures and KOS-MOS (Xenosaga) figures. For whatever reason I love collecting those the most.

黒と赤「KUROtoAKA」 01-15-2010 02:42 PM

If I had the money and space to put them, I'd definitely collect as many figures as I could get! I do have a lot of wall scrolls though.

AudriSampson 01-15-2010 02:57 PM

I collect figures.. I try to pick one up at every convention I attend..

Zero Gravity 01-15-2010 04:56 PM

Lets see
DVDs
Blu Rays
Gundam Models
Manga
Nendoroids
Plushies
Figurines
Cards
Posters

dbull620 01-15-2010 05:10 PM

I just grab boxsets when I can afford them, but I'd like to someday get some posters or something.

christmas4477 01-15-2010 05:33 PM

Plushies!

Shin_No_Kokoro 01-15-2010 06:26 PM

I collect dvds and mangas, figures, the odd custome and authographed cosplay pics Btw Kudos on the Mikuru figures Kana

Kate 01-15-2010 06:30 PM

I collect plushies, figures, wall scrolls, posters, magazines, cards, Dvds, and manga. My half of the bedroom is filled with all this stuff.

Oni 01-15-2010 10:12 PM

I have a small amount of figures, but I'm really more about the wall scrolls than anything else.

I have around 20 up on the walls, because that's all I could fit. I'm about to move to putting some on the roof.

DVDs and manga are a given.

IPaidthePrice 01-15-2010 10:59 PM

Anime figures, manga, for naruto headbands shurikens, uh cosplay costumes, episode and soundtracks, posters, stickers, bags, clothes, watches, shoes, everything.

G U R U 01-16-2010 01:21 AM

Besides all the normal stuff like DVD's, posters, and figures, I collected all the Clamp No Kiseki chess set. Took me a while but I finally got it all! Now to let it sit and let it build value lolz

TheGreatMoof 01-16-2010 12:04 PM

Apart from the basics (DVD's, manga and Pocky) I'm a big fan of toys and figures. Posters, but I've got way more rock band and video game posters than anime ones. My latest obsession has been Figma and Revoltech, because super-posable anime action figures are just inherently cool and the quality of a Figma is far and away better than any of the action figures I had growing up (I'm looking at YOU, GI Joe.)

I'm kinda poor, tho, so I've only got a few Figmas. They're totally awesome, tho. I pre-ordered the Makina "Shikabane Hime" one months before it came out and I has that super-rare Lily Saber that came with a copy of "Fate/Unlimited Codes" (and yes, the figure was my primary reason to buy that one. X333)

Apart from that, I have some other misc. statuettes and toys from stuff like Advent Children, Shakugan no Shana and Evangelion. Good times.

NightlyVamp006 01-16-2010 12:13 PM

I collect whatever i can! :stars:
but right now i'm collecting DVDs. right now i have some pokemon, yu-gi-oh, Ouran High School Host Club, Negima, Case Closed, Inu-Yasha, and i think that's it.

victorious0702 01-16-2010 07:40 PM

I collect figures, dvds, cds, t-shirts, plushies, key chains, wallscrolls, posters, and just about anything anime related, i even have a K-on tie.

Llian 01-16-2010 10:29 PM

I pretty much only collect artbooks, and posters seeing as how I love art immensely

Force-A-Nature 01-16-2010 11:12 PM

Figures.
Posters.
Commissioned art. (Mainly from peeps I know working the art tables at a con)
Occasionally a patch or a shirt here or there. Not much more though.
DVDs and Mangos and what not.

Bonediddly 01-17-2010 10:36 AM

Hmmm.... anime.

Elc1247 01-18-2010 05:00 AM

oh man... i collect all kinds of stuff...
DVD box sets
PVC Statues
Manga

and if possible, autographed drawings by actual artists (i JUST missed the artist for Da Capo T_T), got myself one at AX09, i have it hanging from my wall at home XD

but anyways, heres some old pics of my collection of statues... this is outdated... before i went to AX09... i have a few more thanks to my trip.

Losertastic124 01-18-2010 08:18 AM

I collect figures, plushies, wall scrolls, cosplays, shirts, and posters. <3
This has made me realize how much money I spend on anime, manga and video games ;____;