91.8 The Fan - Forums

91.8 The Fan - Forums (http://918thefan.com/forums/index.php)
-   Music (http://918thefan.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Kalafina- Consolation (http://918thefan.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3286)

nerdwerld 05-23-2013 07:11 PM

Kalafina- Consolation
 
Consolation is the 4th album by Kalafina, and wow is it amazing. I thought their debut was their best album, but man Consolation gives it a run for it's money. I am so glad I bought Consolation at ACEN, although I did not get it signed. I think I should have, because their performance at ACEN was to die for. Anyway, I made this thread for people to talk about the album if they have listened to it, and discuss it's awesomeness.

Cheflelouch 05-23-2013 07:44 PM

Re: Kalafina- Consolation
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by nerdwerld (Post 36255)
Consolation is the 4th album by Kalafina, and wow is it amazing. I thought their debut was their best album, but man Consolation gives it a run for it's money. I am so glad I bought Consolation at ACEN, although I did not get it signed. I think I should have, because their performance at ACEN was to die for. Anyway, I made this thread for people to talk about the album if they have listened to it, and discuss it's awesomeness.

I love it and I got it singed, that's the best part now I'm listening non stop I'm so happy I made time to get my stuff done and that I manage switch schedule to go to the con

Kayarath 05-23-2013 09:17 PM

Re: Kalafina- Consolation
 
A new album you say? Interesting....

nerdwerld 05-24-2013 07:19 AM

Re: Kalafina- Consolation
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kayarath (Post 36257)
A new album you say? Interesting....

Yep, and it has the 2nd opening to Fate/Zero and the theme from the Madoka Magica film.

Cheflelouch 05-24-2013 08:30 AM

Re: Kalafina- Consolation
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by nerdwerld (Post 36258)
Yep, and it has the 2nd opening to Fate/Zero and the theme from the Madoka Magica film.

And don't forget that most of the songs here were the ones the singed at acen so they are still stuck in our heads (specialy me that was next to the speakers in section 105)

MakiMaki 05-24-2013 11:55 AM

Re: Kalafina- Consolation
 
I made the mistake of not buying up Kalafina merchandise, etc on Friday morning when I first walked by their booth at Dealers Hall. There was even a raffle for a huge banner of Fate/Zero with Kalafina on it.

I told myself I'd get back to it later...as I was in figure shopping mode. Never made it back. Gah, I'm so stupid!!!

I'll probably end up grabbing their CD's from cdjapan. Trying to get enough albums together to save shipping costs (I have Yousei Teikoku, Scandal and Stereopony CD's in my cart...Kalafina collection should be good enough to pull the trigger and finish the order! lol)

Anyways, yes, I thought their music up til now was awesome, but listening to this new album has taken me from fan to fanatic of Kalafina! XD

Cheflelouch 05-25-2013 04:14 AM

Re: Kalafina- Consolation
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by MakiMaki (Post 36263)
I made the mistake of not buying up Kalafina merchandise, etc on Friday morning when I first walked by their booth at Dealers Hall. There was even a raffle for a huge banner of Fate/Zero with Kalafina on it.

I told myself I'd get back to it later...as I was in figure shopping mode. Never made it back. Gah, I'm so stupid!!!

I'll probably end up grabbing their CD's from cdjapan. Trying to get enough albums together to save shipping costs (I have Yousei Teikoku, Scandal and Stereopony CD's in my cart...Kalafina collection should be good enough to pull the trigger and finish the order! lol)

Anyways, yes, I thought their music up til now was awesome, but listening to this new album has taken me from fan to fanatic of Kalafina! XD

I was there at the time of the raffle and my luck got me bad this time for one number I wasn't the lucky one to get it for one number


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:36 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.