91.8 The Fan - Forums

91.8 The Fan - Forums (http://918thefan.com/forums/index.php)
-   Previous Gen (http://918thefan.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Pokemon Grey Version (http://918thefan.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1891)

Zero Gravity 02-13-2011 09:00 AM

Pokemon Grey Version

DI-DI-DI-DI-DI-DISAPPOINTMENT

http://bulbanews.bulbagarden.net/wik..._not_be_on_3DS

Did Nintendo get 10 kills with a Gravity Hammer? Because they got a "Dream Crusher" mdeal XD

DISCUSS!

mahay 02-13-2011 11:36 AM

Re: Pokemon Grey Version

Quote:

this was translated from Japanese to Spanish to English
This makes makes me skeptical of the whole thing.

Anyway, even if it's not grey version there is most definitely going to be a pokemon game for the 3ds; it's inevitable.

gannon133 02-13-2011 12:43 PM

possibly Non-Disclosure Agreements are in effect. I actually read the Spanish gaming news website article and they were really straight forward that the next installment of the mix of Pokemon Grey/Gray is not coming out. Depending on the what Nintendo is planning, it may be because of the 3DS being really new and doesn't know how it will be effective on the next release of Pokemon. It's like how Shigeru Miyamoto is planning on the next Mario game for the 3DS to get a good gameplay like the New Super Mario Bros. on the DS.

Zaig 02-13-2011 01:42 PM

Even before the 3DS was coming out, I believed that the reason there would never be a Grey/Gray version is because of how different countries spell the color; however, I thought that there would at least be a third version, just not called Grey/Gray. I still don't think this is the deciding factor between having a third version or not. But to be honest, I hope that the series waits until AFTER the third version to begin putting games on the 3DS because I'm not going to buy one for awhile...

Gatx 02-13-2011 10:14 PM

I think its only natural that if they release the 3rd game, which they so far have not failed to do, it would be on the same system as the other two.

Catilena1890 03-20-2011 10:56 AM

I strongly believe there WILL be a pokemon Gray Version, as Kyurem is part of the Tao TRIO, and every generation introduces an alternate plotline.

If Ibe said that there would be a third version for sure, then many fans would wait to purchase Black and White, as the third version generally encompasses parts from the original pair.

^ This I somewhat agree with, however. On the one hand, people would wanna see how the games would be when you get all 3 members of a trio involved. On the other hand, people have been waiting for Black and White forEVER, so I don't think confirming a third version would harm purchase rates that much.

But it's their game, they're entitled to say anything they want about it. I`m fairly sure Gray will come soon enough. If not Gray *because of spelling and stuff* It might be called Ash or Coal, something that refers to Kyurem's color and/or opposite.

quostin 04-08-2011 06:43 AM

There will be a 3rd game. A lot of things point at this.

Rewatch the opening moving in pokemon black/white. You will see two girls that the movie aimed at for a long time. Now, remember playing the game... What? You didn't see those two cool girls in the game? That's weird... me neither. Why would they show those two girls that stick out, but not in the game? Because they will be in the 3rd game. Not sure how, but i call it foreshadowing.

Tyto 04-08-2011 05:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by quostin (Post 28604)
There will be a 3rd game. A lot of things point at this.

Rewatch the opening moving in pokemon black/white. You will see two girls that the movie aimed at for a long time. Now, remember playing the game... What? You didn't see those two cool girls in the game? That's weird... me neither. Why would they show those two girls that stick out, but not in the game? Because they will be in the 3rd game. Not sure how, but i call it foreshadowing.

They're in Plasma's castle towards the end of the basic storyline.

quostin 04-13-2011 06:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tyto (Post 28624)
They're in Plasma's castle towards the end of the basic storyline.

I don't feel like playing the storyline again to see it, but they still don't play a big part of the story. I saw no point of having them in the opening video and have no purpose in the story.