91.8 The Fan - Forums

91.8 The Fan - Forums (http://918thefan.com/forums/index.php)
-   Previous Gen (http://918thefan.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   [GBA] Fire Emblem (http://918thefan.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1223)

christmas4477 08-07-2010 12:14 PM

Fire Emblem

For those of you who have played the two Fire Emblem games on the GBA, what did you enjoy the most about them? What didn't you like about them? Which character did you like the most? Feel free to discuss here.

ZshadowX 08-10-2010 08:26 PM

Re: Fire Emblem

Well to start, in the first Fire Emblem, my fav. character was Hector, I mean I trained him so much he was my strongest character

As for the Sacred Stone, meh pretty much all my team were equally even, im thinking of playing the Gamecube ver. and also thinking of getting the Wii ver. but who knows

The one thing that I really didnt like, more like bother me was that Dragon Girl, she was so overpower but the more you use her, the faster that stone breaks, grr

anyway Fire Emblem is a really good strategy game, i recomend it to anyone whos looking forward for a good RPG gameboy advance game

christmas4477 08-11-2010 12:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZshadowX (Post 17720)
Well to start, in the first Fire Emblem, my fav. character was Hector, I mean I trained him so much he was my strongest character

As for the Sacred Stone, meh pretty much all my team were equally even, im thinking of playing the Gamecube ver. and also thinking of getting the Wii ver. but who knows

The one thing that I really didnt like, more like bother me was that Dragon Girl, she was so overpower but the more you use her, the faster that stone breaks, grr

anyway Fire Emblem is a really good strategy game, i recomend it to anyone whos looking forward for a good RPG gameboy advance game

I remember some glitch in Stones that involve gorgons that could restore any weapon to max durability

homie_jiraiya 08-11-2010 05:36 PM

i lov3d those ones the lords were my favorites in the first one but i gotta say that i really loved the trainee people in sacred stones and how you could move freely on the map was cool too

Chris 08-11-2010 09:19 PM

I have so many favorite characters in Fire Emblem for the GBA.

Eliwood, Heath, Wil, Seth, list goes on really.

Fire Emblem is easily my favorite game series. Path of Radiance for the Gamecube was a pleasant surprise as well.

christmas4477 08-11-2010 10:03 PM

Jaffar is my favorite. Assassins and Swordmasters are win

Llian 08-12-2010 12:09 PM

Fire Emblem was one of the most amazing strategy games I've played in a long time. Still one of my favorite. I think the one I played was Sacred Stone.

drewid 09-19-2011 10:05 AM

I'm crazy about these games, Lyn and Jaffar were my favorites from the first, Ewan and Colm were my favorites from the Sacred stones, I like the sacred stones so much that I unlocked every support conversation. The original was still my favorite because it was more challenging since you couldn't level your units outside of story missions. I'm actually working on programming a game with a similar system to fire emblem and I've already made a pencil paper roll playing version. Yea i'm not crazy at all lol :D