91.8 The Fan - Forums

91.8 The Fan - Forums (http://918thefan.com/forums/index.php)
-   Introductions (http://918thefan.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   TheRedAlchemist is here! (http://918thefan.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1522)

TheRedAlchemist 11-04-2010 02:15 AM

TheRedAlchemist is here!

Hey Ya'll !!!

Im TheRedAlchemist i was reffered here by a very special friend of mine, Sailor Moon :) im planning to maybe sign up to fill in some of the slots you need for DJ's. I work as a voice actress for anime in Quicksilver Studios as an intern. I go to schools and i speak with students on what it takes to be a voice actress, and what steps im taking to achieve my goal which is to go to Funimation someday.

im an animal lover, and have a dog named Sasha Elaine :) she's like my kid ^.^

anywho, i will try to enjoy my stay here :) i love making new friends so drop a line, say hi, i wont bite....yet. mwahahahahaha.

also any questions you may have for me let me know i'll be happy to answer them. thanks for letting me take the time to talk to you all, hope to hear from you!

~Missy

Leviathan Mist 11-04-2010 02:19 AM

Re: TheRedAlchemist is here!

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheRedAlchemist (Post 22012)
Hey Ya'll !!!

Im TheRedAlchemist i was reffered here by a very special friend of mine, Sailor Moon :) im planning to maybe sign up to fill in some of the slots you need for DJ's. I work as a voice actress for anime in Quicksilver Studios as an intern. I go to schools and i speak with students on what it takes to be a voice actress, and what steps im taking to achieve my goal which is to go to Funimation someday.

im an animal lover, and have a dog named Sasha Elaine :) she's like my kid ^.^

anywho, i will try to enjoy my stay here :) i love making new friends so drop a line, say hi, i wont bite....yet. mwahahahahaha.

also any questions you may have for me let me know i'll be happy to answer them. thanks for letting me take the time to talk to you all, hope to hear from you!

~Missy

Hooraaaaaaay! You should visit us on the forums more often :D

I've got a question for you: What's your favorite flavor of ice cream?

TheRedAlchemist 11-04-2010 02:21 AM

mine is chocolate chip cookie dough, or soft serve vanilla ice cream in a sugar cone with rainbow sprinkles ^.^

and i should! it sure seems interesting, lots of new things to scope out no doubt! whats YOUR favorite ice cream?

Leviathan Mist 11-04-2010 02:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheRedAlchemist (Post 22014)
mine is chocolate chip cookie dough, or soft serve vanilla ice cream in a sugar cone with rainbow sprinkles ^.^

and i should! it sure seems interesting, lots of new things to scope out no doubt! whats YOUR favorite ice cream?

oh em gee, someone who likes vanilla more than chocolate! I approve. My absolute favorite flavor though is mint. I love green tea ice cream too. #canhas

TheRedAlchemist 11-04-2010 02:27 AM

only when it comes to ice cream, well, i guess if you count out the snoopy ice cream on a stick and the ones in the little cups they sell in the grocery store, mixed with vanilla.. Mint is pretty good as well, i like the girl scout mint cookie ice cream :) reminds me of home.

Leviathan Mist 11-04-2010 02:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheRedAlchemist (Post 22016)
only when it comes to ice cream, well, i guess if you count out the snoopy ice cream on a stick and the ones in the little cups they sell in the grocery store, mixed with vanilla.. Mint is pretty good as well, i like the girl scout mint cookie ice cream :) reminds me of home.

Girl scout cookies! Those rule. I can scarf down a whole box of those. I also love anything with peanut butter and chocolate. Remember Reese's Puffs cereal? I WANT SOME!

SailorMoon 11-04-2010 02:33 AM

:D Welcome, Missy! I'm glad you like it, spread the word! I love ice cream in general.... my fave flavor is Ben and Jerry's Creme Brulee..... Heaven in a cup X3

TheRedAlchemist 11-04-2010 02:34 AM

ooh! yes i do! those were the best! though i didnt drink with milk..theres only certian cereals i can eat with milk otherwise i just like it dry with a glass of water, i know im strange.

SailorMoon 11-04-2010 02:42 AM

OH MY GOD! I LOVE Reeses Puffs! Im craving some now, thanks XD

twillÿ 11-04-2010 02:44 AM

Hey... I know you! Welcome to the forums! I'd tell you to check out the IRC, but you are already there! :giggle:

Here is your complimentary starfish cookie. Enjoy! :3

TheRedAlchemist 11-04-2010 02:53 AM

Hey Sailor, Twilly!! <3 thanks for the warm welcomes guys!

SoulArbiter 11-04-2010 02:56 AM

Welcome to the forum. Leave your coat by the door and don't worry about picking it back up when you leave because you'll hopefully be coming back here soon enough. #moar

EagleEyes 11-04-2010 02:58 AM

IT'S SPLENDOR MAN!

#toge

mahay 11-04-2010 06:24 AM

What sort of stuff does your studio do?

Jubilee 11-04-2010 06:33 AM

*Drops Glitter*

Yaaaaaaaaaay!

(We look forward to having you around :awesome:)

TheRedAlchemist 11-04-2010 07:33 AM

thanks everyone!
Mayhay- we do english dub work for some animes, translated to what their really saying (a great example is what Naruto says "Datte bayo" it does NOT mean "BELIEVE IT!" .. LOL its meaningless since its a spoken exclamation point, so nothing is said, just put emphasis on the words via have them yell. or have it say "That It Is, or thats right!" hope that answered your question. so pretty much we make more accurate versions of animes that were done poorly

moonhawk81 11-04-2010 08:38 AM

Welcome and well met! Looking forward to your and Moon's first duet! (Perhaps the Reeses Puffs commercial?) Oh, yeah, ice cream: Breyer's pure strawberry.

TheRedAlchemist 11-04-2010 09:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by moonhawk81 (Post 22037)
Welcome and well met! Looking forward to your and Moon's first duet! (Perhaps the Reeses Puffs commercial?) Oh, yeah, ice cream: Breyer's pure strawberry.

O.o wait ................ im singing with you..........? when? ^.^ hehe lol

soundbreaker 11-04-2010 10:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EagleEyes (Post 22025)
IT'S SPLENDOR MAN!

#toge

It's made from sugar, so it tastes like sugar.
Quote:

Originally Posted by TheRedAlchemist (Post 22041)
O.o wait ................ im singing with you..........? when? ^.^ hehe lol

He means you and Sailor Moon. Though I could be wrong, and Hawk could have a beautiful singing voice...

Also, hi Red! #hand

jessileo127 11-04-2010 10:29 AM

Yay Welcome!

-glomps-

Another Female joins the fray!!!!!

We shall have vanilla and rainbow sprinkles together!!!!
cause thats my fav too ^.^