91.8 The Fan - Forums

91.8 The Fan - Forums (http://918thefan.com/forums/index.php)
-   Introductions (http://918thefan.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   ello petunias~ (http://918thefan.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1988)

mudkipface 03-03-2011 07:46 PM

ello petunias~

Ello! I'm, uh, mudkipface [and too many other names to mention, because that would take way too much of your time, liek me rambling right now].

Anywhozers~
What to say about me? Hrrrmmm, well, I voice act for Disney as an understudy for certain characters [mostly Minnie Mouse] and I did some other extras from various cartoons. I wouldn't say I'm a popular voice actress [because I obviously haven't done much, nor have a character to voice as my own], but one day I hope I'm able to do that!

Enough rambling about my successes and stoof, errrr, I love anime. That was an obvious fact. . .regardless, my favorite animes of all time would have to be Durarara!!, Eureka 7, and Angel Beats. I'm also a member of Dollars and pose as a vending machine on the site. [Amusing, no?]

Music-wise, I'm well-rounded to the extreme. The only genre I dislike is country, and that's only because my dad lieks to torture me with it, then throw a rubber chicken at my face. Over time I developed the habit of flinching every time I listen to country music, subconsciously expecting to get beaten by. . .a rubber chicken. Sad part is I'm not even lying about that. My family is weird.

That's all I really wanted to say. . .YOSH. xD;

Kusari 03-03-2011 07:51 PM

Re: ello petunias~

Hiya~! All I did was mention us to you and ya went searchin'. xD Pretty sweet if you ask me! I assure you our musical tastes shall NOT let you down!

Understudying for Disney's pretty epic if I do say so myself, as I'm sure many others will agree.

Eureka 7 is an anime I really liked but not many in my local area did.
Air Gear is amongst one of my favorites nowadays, though!

Anywho: WELCOME! Be sure to tune in to The Kusaremix when you can! >:3

Jubilee 03-03-2011 07:59 PM

Welcome!

We are happy to have ya!

...and don't worry...no country here...I'll make sure of it! #thumbup

#poplar

mudkipface 03-03-2011 08:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kusari (Post 27669)
Hiya~! All I did was mention us to you and ya went searchin'. xD Pretty sweet if you ask me! I assure you our musical tastes shall NOT let you down!

Understudying for Disney's pretty epic if I do say so myself, as I'm sure many others will agree.

Eureka 7 is an anime I really liked but not many in my local area did.
Air Gear is amongst one of my favorites nowadays, though!

Anywho: WELCOME! Be sure to tune in to The Kusaremix when you can! >:3

When I search, I search. xDD
And I don't doubt that for a sec~

Neh, I get embarrassed about it sometimes. Some of my classmates found out about it, so now they praise me, which makes me die inside. @_@;;

Eureka 7 makes me so happy! It's the one anime where I like every single character.
Hmmm, I've heard about Air Gear, but I've never actually seen it~

Thank yew! And I will! ^^

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jubilee (Post 27670)
Welcome!

We are happy to have ya!

...and don't worry...no country here...I'll make sure of it! #thumbup

#poplar

Thank yew~

And my "rubber chicken senses" are now at ease. *sigh*

moonhawk81 03-03-2011 08:27 PM

Well met and welcome! My family and I were actually at Disney/Orlando back in early December. . .

mudkipface 03-03-2011 08:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by moonhawk81 (Post 27673)
Well met and welcome! My family and I were actually at Disney/Orlando back in early December. . .

Thank yew and awesometastical~! I end up going there all the time regardless because my entire family consists of Disney fanatics [including me], but every once in a while I get called in to do some lines. . .either that or I end up doing lines via skype with a director. They've been doing that a lot lately. It's somewhat of a hassle to drive three hours anyway. ^^;

moonhawk81 03-03-2011 08:34 PM

Sounds fun! But be careful about mentioning Skype, especially in IRC. Some staffers seem rather jumpy about that...?

Leviathan Mist 03-03-2011 08:48 PM

OH GOD, KILL THE COMIC SANS!

Also, welcome! #toge

Kate 03-03-2011 11:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mudkipface (Post 27668)

Music-wise, I'm well-rounded to the extreme. The only genre I dislike is country, and that's only because my dad lieks to torture me with it, then throw a rubber chicken at my face. Over time I developed the habit of flinching every time I listen to country music, subconsciously expecting to get beaten by. . .a rubber chicken. Sad part is I'm not even lying about that. My family is weird.

Weird families, FTW! #poplar

Also, my mom likes to torture me with Country music. This is why I dislike it. Even though I can easily change it while she's driving, I can't do that with my friend's car. The cruel fate of listening to it. T^T

Anyway... Welcome, new people person! You have to have some other name I can call you. I don't wanna call you Mudkip, that's all.

EagleEyes 03-03-2011 11:28 PM

I shall refer to you as face.

Face you shall be.

Welcome. #toge #ringo #shock #smize

mudkipface 03-04-2011 05:56 AM

@moonhawk81: Eh? Why would they be jumpy? If you don't mind me asking of course.

@Leviathan: O-okay. xD
And Thank yew~

@Kate: I blame my parent's insanity on the influence of watching anime. OTL
And I have so many names! Hmmm, lately everyone's been calling me VMAC.

@EagleEyes: ohgawd, another nickname to add to the list~ but I don't really mind and thank yew!

mahay 03-04-2011 08:03 AM

hey hey,

weksom to the site! Looks like you found the text color selector just fine :giggle:

hehe, I'll carry EE's motion. I hope ti see you around, face. :awesome:

moonhawk81 03-04-2011 08:20 AM

I think the fear is that folks will get distracted away from IRC, but don't quote me on that. I'm a good example in that I don't know much about computers and so don't multi-task well. I'm still here, though--guess they decided to "grandfather" me in. ;-p

(Oh, and Kate, remember that if there's not a dog, beer, cheatin' wo/man, and train, then it ain't no real country song--jest one of them there citified fakes...)

mudkipface 03-04-2011 09:44 AM

@Mahay: Yus, except color refuses to work on my iPod for some unknown, ebil reason.

@moonhawk81: whut's IRC? sorry if I'm asking a lot of questions. xD;

Nevermind, I'm slow. @_@;

ace8489 03-04-2011 09:46 AM

Hello and Welcome to the awesomeness that is 918thefan.

I hope you enjoy yourself as im sure you will.

mudkipface 03-04-2011 11:17 AM

^ Thank you for the welcome. ^^

jessileo127 03-04-2011 12:33 PM

Hey there, I's like to give you a welcome too ^.^
Im a Nutty Brit that grew up on nothing other than Disney so right now I am forcing myself to not to fangirl squee :P
Hope to see you in the IRC some time ^.^

P.S.
You think you have a wierd family??? Wait you you talk to me :P

mudkipface 03-04-2011 12:43 PM

@jessileo127: Yay~ XDD
Same here, been obsessed with everything Disney since I was born~
Sometimes it's hard for me to believe that I even have this job. @_@;;
And shure~ If I figure out how to use it. OTL

Oh, I'm just as weird. I just like making fun of my parents, since I can't do that to their face because if I did then my mom would throw pwning comments at me like daggers and my dad would be wrestling me to the ground. ;A;

Mollybibbles 03-04-2011 02:57 PM

@o@ GAAAH I'VE BEEN BLINDED BY YOUR PINK FONT. LIGHT ON LIGHT MADE BRAIN EXPLODE......
Oh, right, welcome! It's great to have a real voice actress join us on the site!! I share your pain, sans the rubber chicken, when it comes to country. My parents have forced too much Peggy Lee and the like on me as a child. Guh.

Welcome, once more, to our home! I hope you enjoy yourself!

mahay 03-04-2011 03:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mudkipface (Post 27690)
@Mahay: Yus, except color refuses to work on my iPod for some unknown, ebil reason.

You could always try using the BBcode for it if you're not already doing that, I think.