91.8 The Fan - Forums

91.8 The Fan - Forums (http://918thefan.com/forums/index.php)
-   Television (http://918thefan.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=97)
-   -   My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic (http://918thefan.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1950)

Shidohari 04-21-2011 07:46 PM

Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Ponies are cool. i have to admit i didn't get into the series itself...but it's drawn really well and i do like the characters themselves. Although the episode that Rainbow Dash did the SONIC RAINBOOM in, i did watch in it's entirety. I enjoyed that one. That and the eurobeat videos posted of DJ-PON3 are epic.

sorry amui for my two sided response.

Gatx 04-23-2011 12:20 AM

So first I see a reference to this show on VG Cats, which, despite the comic he made about it, Ramsoomair actually likes.

While I'm kind of at a loss as to how you could good story elements with magical, brightly colored ponies, the obvious counter point to that would be how you could have a good show about sea sponges.

But yeah, now I kind of want to know what all this hullabaloo is about, but will probably wait until no one else is around before I dare indulge my curiosity...

christmas4477 04-17-2012 03:20 PM

I gotta catch up. I feel that the best way to watch is with a friend who is also a Brony

homie_jiraiya 04-18-2012 12:47 AM

wow i didnt know that so many people here liked ponies... thats awesome

Mollybibbles 04-18-2012 05:44 AM

It was a source of some-what hysterical laughs and amusement between myself and my boss during some difficult moments with our students, but I just just couldn't get into it otherwise. I am just slightly amazed it took off the way it did o.0

Zelpheropolis 06-11-2012 07:04 PM

1 Attachment(s)
There's not much to add that hasn't already been said, but my favorite aspect of the show are the characters. Each pony has such a strong distinct personality that watching them mesh (or clash at times) is just entertaining. On top of that, there are very few things on this earth as awesome as Fluttershy.

Cheflelouch 06-12-2012 01:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zelpheropolis (Post 33970)
There's not much to add that hasn't already been said, but my favorite aspect of the show are the characters. Each pony has such a strong distinct personality that watching them mesh (or clash at times) is just entertaining. On top of that, there are very few things on this earth as awesome as Fluttershy.

I Agree with you

before I say this series i used to think that this was only girls and/ or for little kids but after i saw the first to episodes on Acen with a coworker there, I got intrested so i decided to watch it on my free time since I don't do anything at midnight next thing I know I'm in season two and want to keep going

I don't know if it was me or the series do some kind of brain wash but I like it

ASCIIcat 07-24-2012 09:34 AM

So I made the mistake of sitting down to watch an episode to see what the hype was about. Before I knew it I was(and still am) waiting for the third season. Absolutely love the Character design as well as the animation.
The characters are varied enough for anyone to associate with them, and the storyline (though cheesy at times) actually does keep you rather gripped.
Overall the show is pretty much pure bacon.

grimdefeat 07-24-2012 09:52 PM

I'm just convinced that if i do sit down to watch a full episode I'm gonna end up being brain washed I'm not saying that its a horrible show or anything I just don't wanna end up completely enveloped in the show

moonhawk81 08-03-2012 04:56 PM

Just thought I'd point out that the show gets heavily advertised at Chuck E. Cheese's.
*Yay for yummy pizza and playful grandkids!

VettieLaurance 12-29-2012 12:50 AM

I like her too… she is cute and impressive.

Kayarath 01-11-2014 01:22 AM

Well I did a review of the movie and I liked it
http://918thefan.com/2014/kayaraths-...n-pony-movies/
Guess I'm a Brony now... Now to get to work on my pony costume...

Cheflelouch 01-13-2014 09:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kayarath (Post 37471)
Well I did a review of the movie and I liked it
http://918thefan.com/2014/kayaraths-...n-pony-movies/
Guess I'm a Brony now... Now to get to work on my pony costume...

Well if you are interested and you finish your Pony Costume I'm going to BronyCon this year in agust so if you interested let me know cause I already got my room hotel

Cheflelouch 07-31-2014 07:41 AM

Well bronyCom is here and I'm super exited and I can't wait for what will happens next since I'm doing Artist Ally