91.8 The Fan - Forums

91.8 The Fan - Forums (http://918thefan.com/forums/index.php)
-   Introductions (http://918thefan.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   im sonicflame its a plesure to make your acquaintance (http://918thefan.com/forums/showthread.php?t=268)

sonicflame 01-03-2010 05:46 AM

im sonicflame its a plesure to make your acquaintance

well hello every one i am don't quite know how to introduce my self all to wheel so ill say what i think is fitting. i am a very misical person and Japanese music is defenatly one of my preferences. a little about me, i come of a Latino back ground. i consider my self one of the biggest clannad fans out there i know how to play every song in its ost i have every figure poster DVD visual novel the list goes on. i practice various martial arts and my specialties are kenjutsu, kempo, ninjutsu, my kenjutsu styles are itto ryu and katori shinto ryu. i also love role play games like gurps or D&D. im a 70s man so i love old school rock........ a lot..... lets see what else should i say. oh well it will come to. i hope we can all get along relay well.

oh my spelling is normally relay bad so try not to be a prick about it that be wonderful:biggrin:.

Kanashimi 01-03-2010 07:40 AM

Re: im sonicflame its a plesure to make your acquaintance

Welcome to the site, and thanks for joining!

Clannad be epic win. xP

Sandgolem 01-03-2010 08:12 AM

Welcome to the site! :3 have fun and keep your nose clean!

Oni 01-03-2010 03:13 PM

I originally thought you said "I'm in my 70's". xD

Welcome to the site, hope you enjoy everything.

Kercon 01-03-2010 03:57 PM

Welcome !!! So you are Clannad fan ^_^ and martial artist. I trained Kendo quite different from kenjutsu but still sword play ( I only train meditate and some disarm techniques now) and I trained classic swordsmanship ( knight style ^_^ nothing impressive but ... )

Oni 01-03-2010 04:04 PM

I did Tae Kwon Do once, I sucked. T.T

TheDrunkenShadow 01-05-2010 06:59 AM

I trained in fencing, kendo, and knightly sword techniques, myself. There are funny stories for each of those, be sure of that. As for martial arts, I'm proficient in karate, tae kwon do, jujitsu, and barfights (using tables, stools, dirty tricks, etc...). I'm also a Clannad fan as well as a fan of classic rock... You'll do well here. :P

Elk 01-05-2010 08:56 AM

I took TKD when I was younger, but I ended up being the only person in my belt group, and ended up never getting taught anything because of the mass of white and yellow belts, so of course, being young, I lost interest. I tried to egt into DnD once, borrowed the books read them and everything, but never got around to playing. Now I'm more interested in Sword World (The Japanese RPG the Lodoss world is based on) But it's not (to my knowledge) translated.

ApolloNoUta 01-05-2010 10:00 AM

Welcome to the site! (I wish I had the patience for D&D; I tried but all the dice rolling got frustrating, lol)