91.8 The Fan - Forums

91.8 The Fan - Forums (http://918thefan.com/forums/index.php)
-   Vidja Games (http://918thefan.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   [Multi] Blazblue (http://918thefan.com/forums/showthread.php?t=390)

Llian 02-09-2010 05:08 PM

Re: Blazblue

More or less to keep track. Real 'technical' names being: Mu, or Lambda, and Nu with their corresponding numbers.

Won't say anything about this as it will spoil others who don't want to know lol. This is a release in japan for the ps3/xbox port. It's pretty much official that US is getting BB.

Oni 02-09-2010 05:55 PM

Yeah, Llian hit it on the head. I've always called v-13 'Nu' due to it being said on the character select screen (considering it says so on the character select screen...I then figured it had something to do with the symbol).

Kanashimi 02-09-2010 06:11 PM

I've always said V-13 since that's what it says. It seems interchangeable to me either way. I mean, I don't mind so much, but I hope they start making new characters or expanding on what they have. Like Rachel's butler could be a character or a few others, so waiting more so for those instead of new robotic things.

Llian 02-09-2010 07:14 PM

Yeah, I agree on that note. I'd really like to see more of the NPCs in the game (mostly Jubei).
Don't want to compare but, look how big GG's character list was. You never know BB's character list may turn out to be just as big, if not bigger.

Oni 02-09-2010 08:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kanashimi (Post 9007)
I've always said V-13 since that's what it says. It seems interchangeable to me either way. I mean, I don't mind so much, but I hope they start making new characters or expanding on what they have. Like Rachel's butler could be a character or a few others, so waiting more so for those instead of new robotic things.

It's like µTorrent. You can go with "you-torrent", "nano-torrent" or even "mini-torrent". In the end it's all a matter of preference.

It's be awesome to play as Rahcel's minions without Rachel. I'd lol.

Llian 02-10-2010 05:05 PM

I wouldn't be surprised if that was so for the DS spin off of the game.
edit
Also, Oni, when I get another ps3 I'd like to play with you sometime. :srsly:

Oni 02-10-2010 07:35 PM

Sure. My PSN is Onibokusu.

Kanashimi 02-18-2010 05:37 PM

I keep pissing myself off since I'm so close to getting a platinum on this game. I just need to finish the Player Matches and Ranked Matches.

Itachi0970 03-06-2010 09:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Oni (Post 9010)
It's like µTorrent. You can go with "you-torrent", "nano-torrent" or even "mini-torrent". In the end it's all a matter of preference.

I think people started calling you-torrent just because they didn't know what µ meant, and it just looks like a u. True name would really be Mu-torrent. Mu is the SI prefix for micro-, not nano- or mini- btw. [/end condescending rant]

Anyway yeah, v-13 is called Nu because the v is actually a greek letter. Same as lambda.

But enough of that. I haven't played BlazBlue in forever cuz none of my friends play it enough to stand a chance against me, and playing against strangers gets kinda boring after a while, so someone add me! (XBL, not PSN)

Llian 03-06-2010 10:43 PM

http://d.imagehost.org/0342/a830708f.jpg
A little something for those curios about Nu's gameplay.

Oni 03-07-2010 12:24 AM

Blurry photos are go!

I predicted she played the exact same way.

Llian 03-07-2010 07:57 AM

Blurry pictures are hawt yo. But yeah, she still looks up in your face.

SOMEONE PLAY ME IN BLAZBLUE (ps3 console) PLEAAASE ;_;

EagleEyes 07-23-2010 01:13 AM

I shall #smize

Lite 08-07-2010 12:33 PM

Llian is evil online xD I'm now scared of Noel...

Thinking of making Arakune and Taokaka my majors now. Taokaka is awesome :3

Also: Hakumen's personal attack Trophy is an absolute monster to get. I can't obtain it in training mode. Why? T____T

Llian 08-07-2010 03:35 PM

Fear not Liam I can't get it either ;____;!

Lite 08-07-2010 11:24 PM

Dang it, Hakumen! WHY'D YA HAVE TO BE SO AWKWARD TO CONTROL T______T

chefofdeath 08-08-2010 05:45 AM

so i take it u guys got blazblue calamity trigger .... i want to get it but they only added 2 new characters and nerfed people

Lite 08-08-2010 05:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chefofdeath (Post 17535)
so i take it u guys got blazblue calamity trigger .... i want to get it but they only added 2 new characters and nerfed people

You mean Continuum Shift? Haven't got it yet, but it's ordered. I've heard there may be more than 3 new characters, plus there's a few new game modes + new story mode + improved characters. Pretty good.

Elk 08-08-2010 03:30 PM

Imma be grabbin Continuum Shift tomorrow I think, unless I can't find it in town YAY! Semi-rural Canada!

Never played CT, last GG I played was AC+(I think) for the Wii, and The PC version before that. I expect to pick it up fairly easily, because BB I've heard is GG dumbed down.

chefofdeath 08-08-2010 03:51 PM

really hmmm i might have to pick it up myself