91.8 The Fan - Forums

91.8 The Fan - Forums (http://918thefan.com/forums/index.php)
-   Vidja Games (http://918thefan.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   [Multi] Bayonetta (http://918thefan.com/forums/showthread.php?t=129)

Elc1247 01-18-2010 03:05 AM

Re: Bayonetta

im gonna see if i can borrow this from my friend when hes done with it, so far its looking like a super stylish badass version of DMC, which will most likely hold my attention much better then DMC

chefofdeath 01-18-2010 11:49 AM

i just beat that game yesterday its pretty good . . . .need to try and get all the stuff now

Elc1247 01-31-2010 03:36 AM

gah... the game is godforsakenly hard on normal mode >_> i remember dying at least 10 times in a single level near the end of the game before i decided... "maybe ill try easy" but then... the difficulty difference is like day and night... all the enemies were pathetic on easy... -__-
fun game though, needs some more touching up, but great nonetheless.

Drago142222 02-07-2010 04:42 AM

This Game Rocks

Kibs 02-07-2010 10:48 PM

Am I the only person who hasn't had that much trouble with the game?

It really just comes down to separating enemies, knowing the timing for their attacks and dodging.

I did play the PS3 demo, and at half the framerate it actually was harder, not to mention it felt slow and jumpy. So I guess that might come into play.

Zero Gravity 02-07-2010 11:14 PM

i just abuse the Witch Time, that ability that slows everything down.

I honesty have no issue with it

Kibs 02-08-2010 01:25 AM

Wait until infinite climax difficulty, rosary beads are your friend.

Kanashimi 02-08-2010 01:26 PM

I'm using Selene Light now, but I have the Rosary Beads already bought.

Elc1247 02-14-2010 06:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kibs (Post 8896)
Am I the only person who hasn't had that much trouble with the game?

It really just comes down to separating enemies, knowing the timing for their attacks and dodging.

I did play the PS3 demo, and at half the framerate it actually was harder, not to mention it felt slow and jumpy. So I guess that might come into play.

umm... well, the normal run of the mill angels and most enemies are pushovers, but there are some ridiculous enemies, like the claw guys for example... they dont really flinch, plus they combo hit you... the moment you get caught in their combo, which actually is much harder to predict when they hit, compared to most other enemies, you loose maybe 1/3 to 1/2+ of a full health bar. usually im like "ef this, super yellow pop time" when i meet those kinds of enemies. but then... i only have so many of those pops... >_>

fave combo: katana + lightning claws
PPKKK or PPPKK or if you are in a hurry and dont care about your combo grade, PKP

Drago142222 02-14-2010 09:26 AM

I LOVES THIS GAME

Oni 02-20-2010 11:28 PM

I just bought the game.

I lol'd when they started playing Outrun music when Enzo was driving his shocking excuse for a car.

And, no, I am not playing on one-handed mode. I died 5 times on that plane before I released the long combos get you magic easier.

Kibs 02-21-2010 12:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Elc1247 (Post 9180)
umm... well, the normal run of the mill angels and most enemies are pushovers, but there are some ridiculous enemies, like the claw guys for example... they dont really flinch, plus they combo hit you... the moment you get caught in their combo, which actually is much harder to predict when they hit, compared to most other enemies, you loose maybe 1/3 to 1/2+ of a full health bar. usually im like "ef this, super yellow pop time" when i meet those kinds of enemies. but then... i only have so many of those pops... >_>

fave combo: katana + lightning claws
PPKKK or PPPKK or if you are in a hurry and dont care about your combo grade, PKP

They are a bit harder, I usually save a torture attack or two for them, it makes the fights a lot easier.

The ones I absolutely hate are the golden ones, since you can't activate witch time against them, which is a b*tch move.

@Oni, on inf climax I wasn't going to fool around. I bought a bunch of purple lolipops and just did it that way.

Zero Gravity 02-21-2010 05:30 AM

I needed to trade in my copy of Bayonetta (360) before I could finish it, because I wanted a PS3 version (I am in serious lack of a PS3 game).
Mainly because I had an auction for the PS3 version and I seemed to be the winner (1 minute left, $20 with $35 max bid on it), and I needed to pay off my copy of "Sonic and SEGA All Star Racing" (360).
I was out bidded at the last second by 2 bloody quarters.
-_-, I am Bayonetta-less

Kibs 02-21-2010 04:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zero Gravity (Post 9467)
I needed to trade in my copy of Bayonetta (360) before I could finish it, because I wanted a PS3 version (I am in serious lack of a PS3 game).
Mainly because I had an auction for the PS3 version and I seemed to be the winner (1 minute left, $20 with $35 max bid on it), and I needed to pay off my copy of "Sonic and SEGA All Star Racing" (360).
I was out bidded at the last second by 2 bloody quarters.
-_-, I am Bayonetta-less

you're better off sticking with the 360 version, ask anyone who's played both, it's a completely different game. I don't mean to beat the dead horse, here, but it's honestly terrible.

Zero Gravity 02-21-2010 04:51 PM

Guess ill have to, considering i put SOME time into it

Oni 02-21-2010 10:40 PM

What are the differences? o_O

According to this source, and others, the 1.01 patch pretty much made that claim null and void to an extent.

Well...it doesn't change the fact that the models look old on both systems though. Like the 360 and PS3 games of 1 and a half to two years ago.

It's kinda like when Disgaea: Hour of Darkness was ported. It was improved on the PSP, and it was given a shave for it's DS release.