PDA

View Full Version : Capensis the gunner of love has arrived

Capensis
05-21-2010, 09:42 AM
Okay there isn't that much to me. I live a boring life in the most boring place in the world but have a lot of amazing friends. I think that the movement to texting as a form of communication is bad. I am a decent at Guitar Hero I love my XboX 360. If you want to add me my gamertag is Necrosis1332. I am a Junior in high school(or in 11th grade). Philosophy, psychology, and literature fascinate me. One of my favorite books ever is "The Divine Comedy." I am in band but it is getting very boring. I am so bored I really need something to change in my life because it is just bland and I hate it. ohh god what else? I'm very open about my life if you want to know anything else just post it and I will respond. wow almost an entire summary of my life in under a paragraph.

zaburai
05-21-2010, 10:14 AM
Heya Capensis, welcome to 9.18 the fan.

Personally I got bored with guitar hero around World tour because the songs were generally poor and not great on the guitar (making the name pointless)

What anime are you into?
So you like Blazblue?

Jubilee
05-21-2010, 10:16 AM
Hey there! I hope you have a great time here...it really is a wonderful place to be :biggrin:

Capensis
05-21-2010, 10:25 AM
Heya Capensis, welcome to 9.18 the fan.

Personally I got bored with guitar hero around World tour because the songs were generally poor and not great on the guitar (making the name pointless)

What anime are you into?
So you like Blazblue?

Yes I freaking love BBCT. I don't have CS yet. I am an avid Taokaka player. But GH5 is great great song and good on guitar.

Hey there! I hope you have a great time here...it really is a wonderful place to be :biggrin:

thanks. I really like the station. I plan on it!

EagleEyes
05-21-2010, 02:33 PM
Welcome to the fan.

We actually have a few Blaz players here, so you should fit right in.

*thumbs up*

PiSsEdSiLeNtBoB
05-21-2010, 02:54 PM
PiSsEdSiLeNtBoB welcomes you to the awsomeness that is 91.8 The Fan. Bob thinks you will fit just fine.

/me snipes previous poster

twillÿ
05-21-2010, 04:37 PM
Sounds like our lives have a lot in common. ^^ the powers of 91.8 The Fan have drawn in another lost soul. There is no way out, but you will come to accept this new way of life.

...oh I mean, welcome! :rolleyes:

Capensis
05-21-2010, 05:18 PM
Sounds like our lives have a lot in common. ^^ the powers of 91.8 The Fan have drawn in another lost soul. There is no way out, but you will come to accept this new way of life.

...oh I mean, welcome! :rolleyes:

lol fun stuff. I think I could like it here

PiSsEdSiLeNtBoB welcomes you to the awsomeness that is 91.8 The Fan. Bob thinks you will fit just fine.

/me snipes previous poster

Thanks for the welcome

Welcome to the fan.

We actually have a few Blaz players here, so you should fit right in.

*thumbs up*

yayt I love Blaz. It is more a life style than just a game...

Uchiha_kensei
05-23-2010, 09:05 AM
whats good?

Capensis
05-27-2010, 12:03 PM
whats good?

Songs on Guitar Hero on guitar again

Force-A-Nature
05-27-2010, 08:27 PM
SUP BREH. BE SAFE. AIGHT?

Aight cooh, we cooh bruh.

aztez
05-28-2010, 07:39 AM
Welcome! Hope you have as much fun on here as the rest of as.

ZshadowX
05-28-2010, 03:05 PM
Welcome Capensis

the cat goes Meow!