PDA

View Full Version : BANZAI..........so Hi

zaburai
05-20-2010, 08:15 AM
Weeellll it seems I am the new guy. One thing you will notice from me right away is that I cannot write good introductions ¬_¬

....were to start....

Well I am from Northern Ireland, if that means anything spectacular.

I am 18...

...I am a guy....

I know this might make me look bad but...I don't know Irish....

My main interests are watching anime (SUPRISE!!1!), reading manga and playing the good old faithful video games...until the 360 RRODs

Strangely I don't have a favourite of any of these, but I will try anything new (series wise...and no hentai), the closest thing to a favourite for anything is that my favourite game is either Final Fantasy IX or Tales of Symphonia...or Super Metroid.

I hope we can get along well together.

P.s. My Engrish might be bad sometimes but that is because I am bad at english...unfortunately.

Kanashimi
05-20-2010, 01:05 PM
Welcome to the site, if you have any questions then make sure to send me a PM. Thanks for joining~

j_had
05-20-2010, 02:38 PM
Welcome to the site! iv heard good things about Tales of Symphonia, might just check it out.

EagleEyes
05-20-2010, 02:45 PM
ENGRISH!

Welcome to The Fan!

Mollybibbles
05-20-2010, 05:02 PM
Thanks for joining! Now I can say I know somebody from Ireland! Welcome, anyway. Hope you enjoy the crazy bit of fun we have here. You are always welcome to join that crazy fun, oh yes

Kate
05-20-2010, 07:11 PM
Welcome! Welcome! I am running out of 'hellos' but this one will do! Enjoy the site and radio station.

twillÿ
05-20-2010, 08:14 PM
Hello and welcome! You picked the best anime fan site on the net, let me tell you. 'The Fan'... Can't get any more awesome or official than that. Glad to have you on board! ^^

zaburai
05-21-2010, 08:44 AM
Quick question, what is with the fancy names?

Capensis
05-21-2010, 11:18 AM
I'm going to guess fanatics. But yo we are both new lol

Kanashimi
05-21-2010, 12:37 PM
The name tags mean staff, the pretty graphic ones. Fanatics get fancy names, but not as fancy... basically Fanatics' names sparkle.