PDA

View Full Version : howdy all!

j_had
05-19-2010, 11:02 PM
howdy, im j_had, pronounced/read as in "Jay had a pet zombie" if "a pet zombie" was silent or just call me josh. i doubt much shall be seen of me on the forums, instead i tend to lurk in irc. Though i will try to check in from time to time, but if trying to get a hold of me, irc or facebook(should be in my profile.).

i enjoy simple things of bonfires & camping, canoing, geocaching, hiking, cycling and photography when im not watching/reading all things anime/manga i stumble across of course.

if any other questions, feel free to ask!

Jubilee
05-19-2010, 11:12 PM
Well, it will certainly be nice to have you around! ^.^

Welcome aboard, and I hope you have a wonderul time here with us! :biggrin:

P.S. You want fireworkz? I got fireworkz if you needz em...just sayin...

EagleEyes
05-20-2010, 12:48 AM
cycling!

#srswut

twillÿ
05-20-2010, 02:32 AM
Welcome to the forums, j_had. I see you like the outdoors, I've actually never been camping but bonfires are great. Mmmmm smores... :spazz: Seen you in the irc a few times, hope we see you around more often!

j_had
05-20-2010, 02:28 PM
thnx jubilee, ill keep that in mind. lol ee, gotta exercise somehow and i find cycling a lot better than running. aye same here twilly and all thats left is to put up a tent and go to sleep. camping is pretty fun, aslong as its no muddy.

Mollybibbles
05-20-2010, 05:00 PM
Yay for not being constantly cooped up inside at the computer. Welcome and I hope you enjoy the forums