PDA

View Full Version : Wait..what?NOOOOOO!!!! -face latch-

stellarhush
05-14-2010, 12:04 PM
MUAHAHA BEWARE MY OCTOPAI! ...or is it octopuses? Hmm..I'll have to look it up later.At any rate,I'm StellarHush.You can either use that as my name or Faye or Sirius,or Siri for short.My actually name shal remain hidden,else-wise the gnomes may find me out and attack my fortress of..stuff.Yea.THEY TOOK OVER SWITZERLAND MAN!All that cheese...and don't even get me started about the squirrels....

Oh yea,this is an introduction not a rant,my apologies.I'm well,I already said that soo moving on then.I've been around for a bit now,know some stuff,know some people.I'm currently trying to find a job so that I can save up money to go to college in NYC to become an actor or voice actor.(Preferably both.)I'm more of a photographer and writer then I am an artist but I've been attempting to increase my skills with a pencil,well,when drawing anyway.My favorite color is indigo.Favorite foods would be pizza,sushi,chinese,and meat.Yep.Anything else you folks want to know feel free to ask. ^^

ZshadowX
05-14-2010, 02:16 PM
Well Hello Stellar, welcome to the forum
if you ever need help, you can ask your buddy ZsX for help^^
hope you enjoy your stay :p

Bonediddly
05-14-2010, 02:24 PM
Octopuses. Welcome.

EagleEyes
05-14-2010, 04:25 PM
Octopi? Welcome my friend ^^

twillÿ
05-14-2010, 04:34 PM
I'm not sure I fully understand what I just read, but in any case, welcome to the forums. :rolleyes:

FDSuprema
05-14-2010, 07:03 PM
Octopi. Welcome to the 91.8 The Fan forums. (I'm kinda new here myself. :P)

stellarhush
05-14-2010, 07:35 PM
Well,be it Octopi or Octopuses,don't feed them melon. annnnd hi!It's a pleasure to meet all of you. Oh and Twilly, don't worry,I don't either.

Bonediddly
05-15-2010, 04:53 AM
Octopuses. Seriously people. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Octopuses)

Camajak
05-15-2010, 10:38 AM
It's totally Octopi. I don't care what the spellcheck says! It doesn't even think spellcheck is a word. LOL. So, hello, Stellar. Or, Sirius. Whichever. I'd call you by your real name, but I don't want to be killed :D We'll probably all call you by Stellar here. LOL.

stellarhush
05-15-2010, 01:43 PM
Oh I wouldn't kill you Jak.I'd simply come to your home and do things to you. ^_^ and I agree.Octopi sounds better anyway.

hounddog
05-16-2010, 07:49 PM
"Octopuses" seems like it ought to be a profane word...

Anyhow, welcome. :D