PDA

View Full Version : Lady GaGa

Jubilee
05-01-2010, 11:28 PM
Yes. I'm a mega Fan Boy...don't tell me no one else here doesn't like her...I know you'd be lying

So! If you are a fan, tell me your favorite song by her and why!

For me, my favorite is Paparazzi. I find the song deals with obsession that all of us have felt during life, yet of course Gaga puts a glam spin on it. I just really like the vibe it send...and it's fantastically clever...which is always more points in my book.

EagleEyes
05-01-2010, 11:40 PM
She is entertaining to say the least.

She is ok in my book because she has upbeat music. I am a fan of any music really, as long as it is upbeat. Slow songs make me sleepy.

She's the man o.o

netforce
05-02-2010, 12:50 AM
http://i41.tinypic.com/11so35u.jpg

on a serious note not really a fan but my sisters friend went to a concert and told me how she is pretty weird and stuff. like she called a random guy in the audience then invited him to a drink after the show

Jubilee
05-02-2010, 09:03 AM

That just made it into my list of the top 5 most epic things I've ever seen. You sir, consider yourself thanked. #kon

Camajak
05-02-2010, 09:25 AM
I LOVE Lady Gaga! I don't really know why, but I love almost all of her songs. My favorite is probably Paparazzi, too, but I also like Monster, Alejandro, etc.
And I love how amazingly original she is with her style and whatnot. Lol

hounddog
05-02-2010, 02:51 PM
I think Poker Face is my favorite song of hers. I like how wacky she is - I mean, I know it's all deliberately done, but still. It's nice to have a performer who isn't afraid to poke fun at the artifice of pop culture.

Jubilee
08-02-2010, 07:51 PM
Holy Crap, Holy Crap, Holy Crap!

I got tickets to her 'sold out' show tomorrow night...Radio stations lie and such...

I am more excited than I have ever been! I will try to grab some photos! :awesome:

Bonediddly
08-03-2010, 06:17 AM
Lady Gaga amuses me. The way she's marketed herself is genius, really.

Chris
08-03-2010, 07:45 AM
I love Gaga! :yurp:

Jubilee
08-03-2010, 11:26 PM
Sadly, all my photos are blurry...plus, my flash kinda sucks #bawww

BUT! It was THE most amazing show I have ever seen! I highly recommend if she comes to your town, get tickets...it will give you a whole new respect for her. It is just...incredible :awesome:

http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l2n8lsGTMR1qahm0so1_500.jpg

Zehutsumei
08-04-2010, 01:36 PM
Lady GaGa's okay when she's restrained. Just Dance, Poker Face, and Alejandro are good. Bad Romance, Paparazzi, and Telephone are terrible. I do like the song Monster a lot.

Sheep
08-05-2010, 07:27 AM
She's good and bad. I don't mind any of her music because it's upbeat and you can dance to it.

Also her songs sound bad when played by a marching band. Just saying.

Dophanes "D!" Raosuke
08-05-2010, 12:51 PM

why do you people keep insisting that I should be attracted to Mudkips? I dont wana be attracted to mudkips! facepalm
WHHHHRRRRYYYY?!?!?!?!?!

twillÿ
08-06-2010, 10:52 AM
I have never really liked her, but because of my friend Jubi, I have broadened my horizons and given her a chance.

I will publicly say here and now, she is not as bad as I originally thought. Nothing more, nothing less.

kojaky
09-18-2010, 12:40 AM
I like her songs! They are addicting. Favorite right now would be Dance in the Dark and Monster.

Jubilee
09-18-2010, 09:33 AM
Favorite right now would be Dance in the Dark and Monster.

I like you. I am befriending you. I have a Dance in the Dark T-shirt...love that song :awesome:

Erinovauch
09-18-2010, 08:20 PM
I do have to say she isn't the worst i've ever heard and she is rather amusing, though I will never say that I enjoy any of her music dressing up in bacon is very amusing

Kayarath
12-06-2010, 11:06 PM

Great pic. Ironically, I don't think she would actually wear it because it's not weird enough!

microgamer2vs2
12-07-2010, 12:14 AM
I give her respect because she is actually a pretty talented musician, and as far as I know, she writes most of her stuff so she's the genius behind the catchy and up-beat dance songs, and for the fact that she designed them that way and has gotten to be so popular, mad props to her.

I'd say I enjoy her music as well. I wouldn't buy her music to listen to, or go to her concert (unless it was a date), but I tend to sing along when she's on the radio or I dance when the DJ starts playing her. I kinda want to see her go int the direction of Elton John, see if she can do some nice ballads.

Jubilee
12-07-2010, 08:48 AM
I give her respect because she is actually a pretty talented musician, and as far as I know, she writes most of her stuff so she's the genius behind the catchy and up-beat dance songs.

I kinda want to see her go int the direction of Elton John, see if she can do some nice ballads.

Yeah, she composes all of her own music. :awesome:

And also, she has a ballad-esque song titled "Speechless" on the Fame Monster album...you should totally check it out if you are into those kind of songs. (It's also rumored she will be doing a duet with Elton John sometime in the near future...either for her new CD or just in a general song like they sang at the Grammy's)

mahay
12-07-2010, 11:10 AM
It's also rumored she will be doing a duet with Elton John sometime in the near future...

O.O' awesome. Anyway, it's that time again so I nominate her Delicious Christmas Tree song as my one of my new favourites of the season.