PDA

View Full Version : I LOVE ME SOME POKEMANS

RC Cola
03-15-2010, 11:45 PM
Hai hai~ I heard about this snappy Pokemans tournament and I just HAD to sign up. I haven't really touched any forums for the past 6 years, but that's okay. About me: SoCal is my shindigs, I'm in college as a psych major, and I'm proud to be a nerd.

I play games (when not swamped with school), like Team Fortress 2, Left 4 Dead, Aion, lots of RPGs, but most of all, music-rhythm games. And not the American crap like Guitar Hero (though Rock Band is fun). The REAL stuff from Japan: Guitar Freaks, Drummania, PopN' Music, DJ Max Technika, and especially Beatmania IIDX.

As it follows, I'm always listening to music. My main iPod currently holds about 15k songs, so it'd be a tad too much work to name what I listen to most. But genre-wise, my main loves lately have been post-rock, ambient, electronica, groove metal, and nerdcore. 8D

I'm an avid reader, be it manga (which I've kind of taken a break from since the semester began), fantasy, or sci-fi.

And that's about it, for now. Nice to see a relatively small forum that holds some seemingly nice people. It reminds me of my younger days...

ace8489
03-16-2010, 12:16 AM
Well hellooooo thar!

Welcome to the site I hope you ejoy yourself.

Chris
03-16-2010, 12:16 AM
Hey there, my first name counterpart.

Welcome to the site :)

I'm glad to see you're taking part in the tournament, an awesome amount of prizes to be won!

Good luck, and I hope you stick around.

EagleEyes
03-16-2010, 12:50 AM
"Seemingly nice"

More like Super Special Awesome Nice :D

Greetings ^^

Kanashimi
03-16-2010, 03:14 AM
Thanks for joining, good to see some SoCal peep~ I'm trying to get there this year myself, hoping we can do some coverage. If you have any questions just ask!

Zero Gravity
03-16-2010, 03:28 AM
Welcome to the forums!
If you plan to enter the tournament then I hope he have a great battle!

Oni
03-16-2010, 04:19 AM
I know some people from SoCal (not on 91.8)!

Nice to meet ya, hope I get to take you on in the Pokemanz tournament.

XIamSogekingX
03-16-2010, 11:14 AM
Yay for college students :biggrin:

Welcome to the forums. You have a nice selection of video games. Hope to hear more from you.

deadlymustach50
03-16-2010, 03:19 PM
welcome glad to see you in the tournment, but i wont be participating in the tournment due to fact i dont have the game for the ds. Hope you your victorious!

Mollybibbles
03-16-2010, 05:01 PM
High five for fellow college students ^^ Welcome to the forums! Enjoy the fun time!