PDA

View Full Version : [NDS] DS Errors and Glitches Thread

Sandgolem
11-15-2009, 02:25 PM
So my DS doesn't always read my GBA slot now...anyone else getting this error?

Elk
11-15-2009, 06:17 PM
My flash cart's battery died, but besides that my GBA slot works perfectly, and I've dropped my DS a few times. Nintendium man, your's must be a knockoff made from some weaker substance.

Elc1247
11-16-2009, 06:20 PM
So my DS doesn't always read my GBA slot now...anyone else getting this error?

im guessing you got the original DS? my ds lite has no problems.

Elk
11-16-2009, 07:12 PM
I wanna get that new DSi XL that is coming out. Looks awesome. Although all I know about it is it is larger. I dunno if the resolution is better, or if the cameras are better, or if they re-added the GBA slot. I just like the size. Handhelds have been getting made for tiny hands recently, and I like the change.

Sandgolem
11-17-2009, 10:19 PM
im guessing you got the original DS? my ds lite has no problems.

Nah I have a black DS lite

animecrazy004
12-10-2009, 01:35 PM
Man, My first DS was the original and its screen scratched so easily! I'v had 3 DS's. It's rediculous. Had the original the DS lite(friend broke it) and now I have a DSi. only downside is it doesn't play GBA games.

Miruki Mimiko
12-11-2009, 12:31 PM
-_- I can't wait till I can post on this forum... hopefully some time in February (tax returns), I'll be able to get my own DS and see what happens :P

Mistress Victoria
12-11-2009, 12:59 PM
If you like GBA games, Mimiko, get the Lite, not the DSi. =P

So far I've had no problems with my DS Lite at all.

Kanashimi
12-11-2009, 02:54 PM
The DSLite is the better model, I mean the DSi was sort of a waste of time on Nintendo's part. Most six year old don't need a camera or Wi-Fi, and very few games are really utilizing these sorts of things. Also, the DSLite isn't as costly in many ways.

Elk
12-11-2009, 06:03 PM
Well once certain people get certain things done the DSi will be the hands down choice. However, I'd wait for the DSiXL It's a shame being unable to play GBA games, but I think DS Ware is a big boost, and while the Camera sucks, it's a nifty gimmick. If only it was a decent camera it'd be totally worth it. Also, GBA micros are terrible cheap right now, aren't they?

Llian
12-13-2009, 10:03 AM
Did you try blowing out the slot? I know mine did that quick a few times and after blew out the gba slot and the game it worked.

Sandgolem
12-13-2009, 12:37 PM
Did you try blowing out the slot? I know mine did that quick a few times and after blew out the gba slot and the game it worked.

yeah I actually cleaned the contacts off and reset them so they would have tighter fit. Seems to have fixed the problem.