PDA

View Full Version : [Multi] Bioshock 2

Elc1247
02-23-2010, 11:10 PM
such an awesome game, though it felt like the game was somewhat rushed, the total game time is short for a game by 2K, it felt like system shock 2 and the original bioshock were longer... plus the controls took a while to get used to... I personally played the PS3 version, I highly recommend it to most players out there.

Stone
02-25-2010, 07:29 AM
Yeah, compared to bioshock it was pretty short and pretty easy as well, I also didn´t like that they modified the video camera, I really liked the camera back in bioshock. But besides that, didn´t being a big daddy rock? I also hope that in the next game there will be more big sisters, so freaky strong it hurts.

Zero Gravity
02-25-2010, 03:40 PM
I never understood what Bioshock did/does that makes it so damn popular...

Kanashimi
02-25-2010, 03:58 PM
It had a good narrative. Many games stories and littered in cliches, and I'm not saying BioShock wasn't. It just wasn't as badly. You know, I'll let Daniel do the talking:

1jdG2LHair0

Chris
02-25-2010, 05:58 PM
It had a good narrative. Many games stories and littered in cliches, and I'm not saying BioShock wasn't. It just wasn't as badly. You know, I'll let Daniel do the talking:

1jdG2LHair0

Now THAT was awesome.

What a great video.

Llian
02-25-2010, 06:06 PM
Ohh I saw that before (Kibs showed me), excellent presentation.

Regrading Bioshock, I heard it was rather nice, just like Kana said. Maybe if I have the opportunity to I'll get myself a copy~

Oni
02-25-2010, 10:56 PM
Good presentation.

I hate how games like Hotel Dusk were, well, fondled by some really corny writing and cliques. Well, at least they are still enjoyable.

cdoublejj
03-02-2010, 12:05 AM
Just bought the pc version for 20 bucks!!! can't wait to play it.

fightbait
03-04-2010, 09:26 AM
Yeah, compared to bioshock it was pretty short and pretty easy...
I actually don't mind that. Bioshock one was annoyingly hard at times for me. It might have a lot to do with it being the first game I played on 360, but it's nice to be able to play a game without dying 20 times an hour.

Elc1247
03-06-2010, 01:31 PM
I actually don't mind that. Bioshock one was annoyingly hard at times for me. It might have a lot to do with it being the first game I played on 360, but it's nice to be able to play a game without dying 20 times an hour.

remember, bioshock isnt a generic shooter... you cant jump into a fight like halo or anything, got to take your time.