PDA

View Full Version : Hello there!

Atmora
02-22-2010, 12:19 AM
Hello, I am obviously new here, and I don't think I'm allowed to say how I got here. I may become an actual contributing member here, or I may fade into oblivion, or obscurity. I have developed a habit of making innuendos at completely inappropriate times as well. I am also a huge Baccano! fanboy; this is mostly because of my fondness for gangster movies such as Snatch, and Pulp Fiction. Hell Baccano!'s OP is seemingly a reference to snatch (the scenes transition in almost exactly the same way, for instace the three gandor brothers playing cards at the same point that Turkish, and what's his name playing cards in Snatch). So yeah... That's my greeting to all of you.

Please excuse my poorly edited signature, it was thrown together in roughly fifteen minutes, by someone with no former photoshop experience.

Oni
02-22-2010, 01:04 AM
Welcome to the site.

And, I think one day we'll all become one with China...or move planets. xD

EagleEyes
02-22-2010, 01:26 AM
Heyo.

Welcome to the site!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cj16bit
02-22-2010, 01:27 AM
Welcome to the site

Kanashimi
02-22-2010, 01:32 AM
Seeeee, now I'm interested how you got here. The suspense! I'm assuming it was one of them illegal sites the kids are talking about today. Drugs are bad!

*Coughs*

Anyway, welcome to the site and if you have any questions then just ask.

Stone
02-22-2010, 03:07 AM
Nice, just what we need, welcome in here Atmo, nice to meetcha.

Mollybibbles
02-22-2010, 08:06 AM
Welcome welcome!! No innuendo is too inappropriate, sir XD

Zero Gravity
02-22-2010, 08:24 AM
o_o! Russians!

Welcome!

ace8489
02-22-2010, 10:48 AM
Hello and welcome to the site hope you have FUUNNNNN!!!!! XD

Chris
02-22-2010, 11:48 AM
Welcome to the site!

Baccano! eh? You'll have something to talk about with our owner Sandy then! He's a pretty big fanboy himself from what I know.

Enjoy the site :)

Atmora
02-22-2010, 10:54 PM
Thanks for all the warm welcomes! To be entirely honest I'll probably just fade into the scenery, this is because I'm an active member of another forum, and usually don't ever join a second. And I really think I might not be able to say how I got here. But some more information on me. I hardly read any manga (in fact I find anime superior), I'm not much of a comic fan either though, I just prefer cinematic work. I'm also a gamer (big surprise there). Another random tid bid is that I love fedoras, like a lot, I'm always wearing one outside the house, in fact, and a good portion of the time in the house.