PDA

View Full Version : Stalking The Stalkers.....

EagleEyes
11-15-2009, 05:10 AM
Greetings Humanity!

For those who don't know me, EagleEyes is the name, Matt for those off you in the real world.

I could provide an elaborate back story about enslaving humanity with two tic tacs, a thimble and a piece of string, but I will just provide some interesting facts that are "mostly" factual.

1) I am from NSW, Australia.

2) I have commented on every iStalk video be it on 918, Youtube or other sites. And I am (To my knowledge) the only person to do so.

3) I have a strange obsession with Mashiro Kuna from Beach and the process of Mashiro Kicking things.

4) Black lagoon is my very most favorite anime; Shenhua is one of, if not the greatest characters of all time.

5) My favorite color is green.

6) I once gave someone $22 in $1 coins for their birthday.

7) My favorite band is the Kaiser Cheifs.

8) The Ratchet and Clank series is awesome........ Enough said.

9) Ninjas ARE better than pirates.

10) I only recently figured what M3U files do.

11) Psyduck is, and will always be the best Pokemon.

12) If I saw the Edelweiss driving towards me I would wet myself.

13) My favorite number is 13.

14) I own a Wii and a PS3, but Wii doesn't have Tekken 6.

15) The Digimon theme song is my current ring tone.

16) I tend to pester people when I am bored.

17) My computer sounds like it is running on a jet engine and may die at any second.

18) Hates sports....... but loves the Olympics.

19) Thinks the Iron chef is the greatest show of all time.

20) ITS A JACKAL! A JACKAL! A JACKAL! ITS A JACKAL!

Also a special thanks to Sandy Claws, Kana - Chameleon and the artist formerly known as Kibs. The new site looks great and your doing an awesome job :D

Kanashimi
11-15-2009, 05:23 AM
Welcome to our forums, glad to see our first fan here is you~ Thanks for the compliments on the new design, we're still tweaking a few things.

Also, have you tried the new Ratchet & Clank? I already got my platinum from it, it was so win.

EagleEyes
11-15-2009, 05:27 AM
Try it? I am on my second play through :) I don't know what it is about that game, but a furry critter blowing stuff up makes me all tingly inside.

Sandgolem
11-15-2009, 10:22 AM
Hey Eagle Eyes! :3 Glad to have you here! and now we have a forums for you to stalk :3

Kanashimi
11-15-2009, 11:57 AM
I made a thread so I don't have to keep spamming your intro through: http://forums.918thefan.com/showthread.php?t=60

Elk
11-15-2009, 12:20 PM
The Olympics are an evil event headed by nazis which hurts the poor and homeless.

But yeah, welcome! And enjoy your stay. Also, Black Lagoon is AWESOME

EagleEyes
11-16-2009, 12:27 AM
The Olympics are an evil event headed by nazis which hurts the poor and homeless.

But yeah, welcome! And enjoy your stay. Also, Black Lagoon is AWESOME

Damn those Olympic Nazi's :mad:

krozar
11-16-2009, 02:38 AM
Beware of Elk's propaganda. He is one of many who have come to the realization that the world is retarded. But he takes it a step further in suggesting a conspiracy behind it.

Love the facts. Psy is great and love it when he comes out of a Pokéball. He's how a Pokémon should be. All the other Pokémons be fighting and all that for no reason.

EagleEyes
11-16-2009, 02:46 AM
Psy..........

http://guidesmedia.ign.com/guides/9846/images/psyduck.gif

.....duck?

Elk
11-16-2009, 06:02 AM
Beware of Elk's propaganda. He is one of many who have come to the realization that the world is retarded. But he takes it a step further in suggesting a conspiracy behind it.

fine, maybe not nazis, but close enough. The olympics are an evil instrument to try and sweep the poor of the host city under the rug, wasting millions that could have been spent to help the poor and homeless on a big tourist attraction.

Sandgolem
11-16-2009, 10:41 AM
lol I actually laughed my ♫♫♫ off xD

ApolloNoUta
01-05-2010, 10:46 AM
Digimon theme song! (And I've interacted with you on the site some already and you arrived before me) But welcome anyways! :D

EagleEyes
01-05-2010, 01:39 PM
Digimon theme song! (And I've interacted with you on the site some already and you arrived before me) But welcome anyways! :D

lol, Thanks ^^