PDA

View Full Version : 1. Least Favorite Charaters in Your Most Favorite Series and 2. vise versa

Thage
01-19-2010, 09:32 PM
And also put why.

1. Mello - Death Note. I honestly don't see why he was needed.
2. Kiba - Yugioh. I'm not saying its bad, but it ranks last among my other favorites.

Stone
01-19-2010, 09:59 PM
1. Fabiola Iglesias - Black Lagoon: Why the hell did they put a comic relief and fanservice character in an action manga? She has some good scenes, but the rest of the times it just vexes me.
2. Argentine - D.N. Angel: Because there is so much awesome fanart about him, me as a rper can not say no to such a character

Chris
01-19-2010, 10:06 PM
I'm not a fan of Villians whatsoever. The only characters who you could remotely call villainous that I enjoy are Light Yagami of Death Note and Lelouch vi Britannia of Code Geass. Let's see.. least favorite..

1. Sosuke Aizen - Bleach
2. Itachi Uchiha and the rest of the akatsuki - Naruto
3. Kabuto and Orochimaru - Naruto

To name a few mainstream guys.

mitamaking
01-19-2010, 10:08 PM
1.Yaegashi from Blue Seed
2.I liked no one in Virus Buster Serge

RazerRay
01-19-2010, 10:32 PM
1. Crona - Soul Eater
Wayyyy too whiny...

2. Schwartz Bruder - G Gundam
The only redeeming aspect of this show is a german ninja...

Zero Gravity
01-20-2010, 10:14 PM
1) Shidou - Highschool of the Head.
He seems to think he can take control of everything during the outbreak of zombies, he's just a really bad character to come across during the time

2) Misato Katsuragi - Neon Genesis Evangelion
Seemed to be the only character who didn't suck

Jubilee
07-15-2010, 11:07 PM
Well as far as characters I disliked in some of my favorite series, one that sticks out is Kenpachi in Bleach. I've never liked him, everyone always goes "WHAT?!" ... He's not my style...
I should also include Suzaku from Code Geass...but then again, I disliked quite a few characters from that series, even though I liked the series itself. Suzaku is just the main point of hatred.

On the flip side, I liked the Lust (Laura Bailey, Laura Bailey) character from FMA...the rest of the villains just left me disappoint. Specially that Gluttony thing. #shockzune

EagleEyes
07-15-2010, 11:14 PM
Black Lagoon - Rock: He should have died in the first episode. I am just saying.

Desert Punk - Rain Spider: One of the few redeeming qualities of a horrid show.

Louis6507
07-16-2010, 08:07 AM
Least fav character in my fav anime:
Ami Kawashima - Toradora! Why? Because regardless of how she looks, she is too mean to everyone and way too selfish. I won't say the rest of my reasons, as I don't want to spoil things for anyone who hasn't seen Toradora! yet.

Fav character in my least fav anime:
Sailor Mercury - Sailor Moon Why? It might have been the first anime I ever saw as a child, but I never got into it. I think Sailor Moon annoyed me with how she acted. Maybe I was too young at the time to enjoy it, and I've never given it another chance. However, I liked Sailor Mercury because she was smart and very loyal. (even though I didn't like the series...I watched it as a kid anyway, because I still thought it was better than the other cartoons on TV. lol)

EagleEyes
07-16-2010, 08:09 AM
Least fav character in my fav anime:
Ami Kawashima - Toradora! Why? Because regardless of how she looks, she is too mean to everyone and way too selfish. I won't say the rest of my reasons, as I don't want to spoil things for anyone who hasn't seen Toradora! yet.

Fav character in my least fav anime:
Sailor Mercury - Sailor Moon Why? It might have been the first anime I ever saw as a child, but I never got into it. I think Sailor Moon annoyed me with how she acted. Maybe I was too young at the time to enjoy it, and I've never given it another chance. However, I liked Sailor Mercury because she was smart and very loyal. (even though I didn't like the series...I watched it as a kid anyway, because I still thought it was better than the other cartoons on TV. lol)

OMG, one of the few that likes Sailor Mercury. Hi five to you! #hand

Zaig
01-26-2011, 12:06 AM
Least Favorite Characters in My Most Favorite Anime-

Ageha A - E - Eureka Seven. They are only orphans and do not have any real importance to the anime. That, and I can't really think of any characters I did not like other than them. XD

Most Favorite Character in My Least Favorite Anime-

Golem - Shukufuku no Campanella. It was a character of very few words, and thus did not spend entire episodes talking. I dropped this anime, btw. Yes, right when the plot thickened with antagonists. The reason: the episode after introducing them is centered around talking. Curse you, extremely boring dialogue! >.<

Snapplemonkey
01-26-2011, 06:02 AM
Least favorite character from my most favorite anime:
Hiroshi Uchiyamada - The vice principal from Great Teacher Onizuka, I know he was essential for the story, but I just didn't like him.

Most favorite character from my least favorite anime:
Ringo Noyamano - She's sweet and puts up with all of Itsuki's crap.
(This is in fact my second least favorite anime, my least favorite is beck but I don't like any of the characters in that giant piece of fail)

On the flip side, I liked the Lust character from FMA...the rest of the villains just left me disappoint. Specially that Gluttony thing. #shockzune

Does this mean FMA is your least favorite anime?

toyNN
01-26-2011, 02:05 PM
Umehara - Shikibane Hime (Corpse Princess) - he was such unwelcomed comic/hentai relief in season 2 of one of my fav shows.

Torako, Tatsuki, Suzume, Ayumi - the 4 heroines from Hyakko who on their own had some potential as interesting characters. But the jumbled mess of a story and/or total lack of a story that is Hyakko wasted them.

Agree on Crona too - interesting character but really irritating too.
1. Crona - Soul Eater
Wayyyy too whiny...

TsunamiSaber105
02-19-2011, 02:58 PM
1. Rau Le Creuset from Gundam SEED [cough cough] Psyco!

2. ... Dang this is a hard one. ... I'd have to say Rei Ayame from Evangelion. I wish she didn't sacrifice herself get replaced with another Rei clone, that sucked!

mahay
02-19-2011, 11:49 PM
It's really hard to pick a favourite series for me since I seem to fairly like a decent number of series, but I'll just put one of my more favourite ones in for the first question.

1. Group of kids Conan hangs out with from Detective Conan/ Case Closed -- #wut never understood the little children's detective episodes that happened every once in a while during the series.

2. Kiba from Naruto -- Is a ninja; has a dog. 'nuff said.

Jubilee
02-19-2011, 11:58 PM
1. Crow - Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's - He uses Blackwings...nuff said.

2. R. Dorothy Wayneright - Big O - Never much cared for the series...always found it boring (Although, I admit I should give it more than 2 episodes before I say I really dislike it). She was cool though...I liked her look. :awesome:

mahay
02-20-2011, 12:44 AM
Big O - Never much card for the series
Someone must have Yu-Gi-Oh on the brain :giggle:

(Although, I admit I should give it more than 2 episodes before I say I really dislike it).

Also, maybe, just maybe, :indeed:

Jiraku
02-20-2011, 06:38 AM
I personally only despised 2 characters ever in anime... those two being...

Ninamori Eri from FLCL: Annoying, spoiled a bit mundane, and obviously has issues with the way that she's seen.

Saya Takagi from Highschool of the Dead: Annoying, bossy, overemotional, ALMOST DOES NOTHING HELPFUL IN THE WHOLE ENTIRE SERIES, has family problems, makes fun of the people helping her, spoiled rich kid, and to put the icing on cake, decides that she wants to act like the leader. (Spoiler Alert!!!! I'm glad that she got pimp slapped by her mother!) Maybe I'm a little too hateful...#think

Jubilee
02-20-2011, 09:56 AM
Someone must have Yu-Gi-Oh on the brain :giggle:

Also, maybe, just maybe, :indeed:

I posted that at 1 in the morning...

I woke up and it made me laugh XD

Totally unintentional #stare

mahay
02-20-2011, 02:48 PM
I posted that at 1 in the morning...

I woke up and it made me laugh XD

Totally unintentional #stare

oh man, the master of puns even works without thinking! #blownmymind

Mollybibbles
02-20-2011, 04:42 PM
Worst of the best- Esther Blanchett- Trinity Blood- Not only does her name make her sound like a Golden Girl, but she's got more mary-sue qualities than whatsherface from Twilight.

Best of the (not really, I just don't care for it) worst- Jushiro Ukitake- Bleach- It could be my fan girl talking, but as far as tragic characters go, he's pretty hot. Again, inner fangirl talking. Don't judge. We've all got an inner fangirl. Admit it ;3

Jubilee
02-20-2011, 04:51 PM
We've all got an inner fangirl. Admit it ;3

Sigh, fine. I admit it. Happy?! #bawww

Also, Imma go again, cause I have more than a few of these #stare

1. Max - Pokemon - You are 50% of the reason people hate Gen. 3.

2. David Bowie - Naruto - I like his eye thing...not enough to learn his name or anything apparently, though. :awesome:

moonhawk81
02-21-2011, 07:57 AM
Rico from Gunslinger Girl would have to be my least favorite character in my favorite series--she seemed almost on the verge of acting human in episode 3, but her brainwashing was just too powerful and she remained a wooden puppet. It was creepy enough when the show came out, but lately reminds me of my wife after she watches Glenn Beck, which is really creepy.

As for favorite character in my least favorite series, well, I only watch series that I like, so the question is moot.

bemused_Bohemian
02-21-2011, 10:30 AM
Glenn Beck??? Creepy? Ah, c'mon, Moonhawk, surely no worse than Mahjah Rushie or the Savagemaster when their egos run amok during their broadcasts. My fav is Mark Levine. He's the best wife remover from the room, sometimes even the house depending where the volume knob is positioned. Get off the phone, you extremist moron....I can't take it any more!!! So funny, although it is ashame the "little guy" is a willing pawn being played by the crooks in DC....imho.

Least fav character: Julia in Cowboy Bebop. Her character should have been better developed in the series. We saw just enough of her to explain some of Spike's infatuation with her but never enough to justify the cross he chose to bear loving her.

Fav character in least fav: wow, too many so-so shows out there to enumerate. It would be pointless.

jessileo127
02-21-2011, 11:29 AM
I had a hard time choosing my favourate anime but i'll go with Inuyasha... The character I hated worst in that was Jaken... In both Japanese and English his voice was freeking worse than Naruto and after having to trail around with that Cute little girl he gets a bit too -cough-

Hated anime? The one I watched from begining to end including the fillers... Naruto... Favourate character i'd have to say the Log ^.^ It pwnza all of the other characters... but if I cant choose that then it'll be Kakashi... After watching half in English and half in Japanese with sub-titles his voice was pretty good on both counter parts and plus hes just that awesome that the creater didn't know how to finish his face off :P

Cheflelouch
03-01-2011, 08:27 PM
mmm this is a hard one for me but any way

1) Haruo Niijima (Kenichi: The Mightiest Disciple) he is an alien

2) Archer: aka Heroic Emiya (Fate/ Stay Night) who wouldn't want to be a hero like him, even though he regrets becoming one and wants to murder his past self

Trxd
08-19-2011, 10:51 AM
It's a challenge to think of a bad character in Clannad, even the small roles were given depth and meaning, but I'd say Tomoyo was the worst since she had the crappiest storyline. She just basically gets together with the protagonist then gets dumped and then they get back together, seriously, key?

drewid
08-26-2011, 09:00 AM
Least Favorite Character from Favorite Anime: Rossiu Adai from Gurren Lagann (BEST ANIME EVER)
In the second part of the series Rossiu is just a giant dusch, I didn't like that they had him turn into his father. During the first part of the series he was okay though.

Favorite Character from Least Favorite Anime: Not totally sure but ill just pick a series I didn't care for.
Monkey D. Luffy of One PIece. Luffy is just a pure shonen character, he's super optimistic which I like and he doesn't give up. Don't really like One Piece though, too many stupid looking characters like Usopp. I've tried getting into the series but the art style just bothers me, it looks to goofy most of the time and when it tries to be serious it just makes me want to laugh.

grimdefeat
08-26-2011, 10:03 AM
1. Omaeda from bleach: I just plain out dont like this guy I have no idea how he would get anywhere without his money and he just bugs me to no ends
2. Shino Aburame from naruto: how can you not love this guy hes cool, calm, and just a plain bad ***

Leviathan Mist
08-26-2011, 02:07 PM
1. Haruhi from The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya. It's hard to NOT like anyone in this series, but Haruhi can get annoying at times. Especially when she's a jerk to Kyon for no good reason.

2. Well, considering any anime I don't like, I won't watch...I can't really choose any character from it. My least favorite anime is probably Dragon Ball Z, and I hate every character equally in it.

Yuu San
08-29-2011, 07:54 PM
i hate naruto hes just so annoying he never understands what anyone says to him he just wants to do it all alone, he thinks all of his friends will get hurt when they try to help and he thinks he can do everything when sometimes he fails big time.

well my most fave character is Alucrad (Hellsing) hes sooo awsome *O* i mean hes really awsome and cool when it comes to fighing, he cares about others and he cares alot about the one who awoken him that woman (forgot her name) the boss of the Hellsing company

Kaitekarue
08-31-2011, 10:13 PM
1. those little kids, the obnoxious orphans from Eureka 7. The ones that Dewey adopts? Yeah. Those kids are scary, obnoxious, and kinda... useless to the overall story. Other than to show of the duality of Deweys plans.

As for number 2. Hinata, From naruto. I found that series to be obnoxious and ceaseless, ((yet i still read it... Why?)) But i always liked hinata. Mostly cuz i was really shy for the first half of my Highschool carreer? I guess i feel connected to her like that... Bah. i just like the kick butt girl with the pale eyes who grows up pretty tough.

Iroai
09-21-2011, 11:09 PM
Let's see, least favorite character in my favorite series would have to be Nerine in Shuffle. For a girl who's supposed to be madly in love with Rin, having waited so many years to be with him, she put absolutely no effort compared to the others. Plus, she didn't have a crazy side like the others :).

And for a favorite character from a not-so-liked series... That's a lot harder. I haven't been able to sit thru some shows long enough to start liking a character. I'd have to say Rosette in Chrono Crusade. Not saying the Chrono Crusade is a bad series, it just has a bad finale. And Rosette was one of the first ever anime characters that I grew attached to.