PDA

View Full Version : Kitty-Chat

Catilena1890
01-18-2010, 09:44 AM
Usually, this kind of thread would go into some kind of spam section in a forum, but as I cannot find such a section, I will make this here until the staff decides what to do with it. Basically, this is just a regular chat thread where we can talk about random things, and have pleasant/fun discussion and enjoy each others company. So git talking!

To the staff:

these chat threads are popular and they increase the number of posts users make, since we all like talking. Every forum I have ever been on has had to remake these chat threads like, 20 times over and such because they would get filled to the gills with posts, over 600 pages worth, so yeah...

dbull620
01-18-2010, 10:38 AM
ZOMG a social thread! :stars:

Er... ahem. I just have fond memories of the days when we used to have social threads on the other forum I attend (game informer's forums if you're curious). We stopped having threads like this on there because they eventually got to a point where it wasn't even really a social thread anymore, it was just a general spam/meme thread.

Anyways, since there's an IRC chat here most random socializing will probably go on in there. You should join us there some time, it's pretty fun especially in the evenings when everyone's active.

Catilena1890
01-18-2010, 01:23 PM
IRC? I didn`t know we had an IRC, where can I find the link?

dbull620
01-18-2010, 01:28 PM
It's right at the top of any page in the forums section, there's an IRC Chat option. But for simplicity's sake, linkage: http://www.918thefan.com/forums/chat.php

Catilena1890
01-18-2010, 01:30 PM
Thanks, i did not know we had a chat. I`ll be able to see you guys a lot more often now! yay, I can`t get into IRC here at school, but I can at home, see you there!