PDA

View Full Version : Hello

Losertastic124
01-17-2010, 04:33 PM
Hello!
I'm really loving the community, I've been lurking for a little while (I LURK BECAUSE I CARE) .w.

Anyway! My name is Laura, please call me either PANTS!, Trousers or loser! Whatever floats your boat!

Leeseee/ Here is a tid bit about myself! If you have any questions, please ask!
Again, my name is Laura! I cosplay, Para Para, take a samurai sword class, play multiple instruments and draw. I've come to realize that cosplay and anime have taken over my life and I'd be an incredibly boring person without it XD

About my cosplay side; I've been cosplaying for a year and a half, but just started making my own cosplays in January. I'm still not a great seamstress, but I try! Some of my favorite cosplays are Toph, from Avatar;The Last Airbender, Sa-Chan from Gintama, Akita Neru from Vocaloid, and Defoko from UTAU. So far the cosplays I'm working on are Margaret from Persona 4, Asmodeus from Umineko no Naku Koro Ni and Azusa and Ui from K-ON! I attend east coast cons such as Otakon, Anime USA, and Katsucon! Let me know if you're going to any of those!!! my Coscom account is " Imxxlosertastic"

About my artsy side; not much to put here! I'm not very good. But it does calm me down when I'm upset or stressed out! I use both a digital and traditional media. Mostly SAI for Digital and colored pencils for traditional!

Some of my favorite animes are Yozakura Quartet, Higurashi no Naku Koro Ni, Gintama, Air Gear, K-ON!, Suzumiya Haruhi no Yustuu, and a bunch of other stuff I can't remember XD
Some of my favorite Video Games are SMT: Persona series, Tenchu series, and iDOLM@STER.

And lastly, the musical side is that I play the cello, bass and the banjo (please don't ask) and my Idol for just about everything is Kanon Wakeshima....I cried at her Otakon concert and when she signed my cello I almost had a (legit) panic attack...I'm still Manry...promise...

Now this is ridiculously long...So I'ma wrap it up XD
I love meeting new people, and I hope to get a chance to talk to y'all!

You can contact me here, on Deviant Art (http://losertastic124.deviantart.com/),on Gaia Online (http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/10255258/), on CosCom (http://www.cosplay.com/member/98918/) or E-Mail me at ZOMGZOMBIES124@yahoo.com <333

Thanks!

~Pants

Kanashimi
01-17-2010, 04:36 PM
Welcome to the site and thanks for joining. I'll check out your cosplay when I get a chance. If you have any questions then just ask.

Losertastic124
01-17-2010, 04:41 PM
Thank you very much! :'D

EagleEyes
01-17-2010, 04:42 PM
Heya EagleEyes here. Nice to meet you, and hope to see you arround!

Also you get cool points for being an airgear fan :awesome:

Losertastic124
01-17-2010, 04:50 PM
Yes~

Huzzah! Air Gear is the shiz. <3
And you get brownie points for giving me cool points?

Zero Gravity
01-17-2010, 04:55 PM
Welcome! Here, have some brownie points (ref)

Kate
01-17-2010, 04:55 PM
Another Air Gear fan! You'll be hearing the OP and ED for it on here. Also, you should join the IRC Chat when you get the chance. xD

Anyway, welcome!

Losertastic124
01-17-2010, 04:57 PM
Thanks Errbody :D
Oh.. IRC chat?...
OH! Sounds fun! Will do, dear <3

Kate
01-17-2010, 05:00 PM
They're always fun! Random chats, prize giveaways, requests, and more! XD

EagleEyes
01-17-2010, 05:01 PM
Yes~

Huzzah! Air Gear is the shiz. <3
And you get brownie points for giving me cool points?

Can these points be used to purchase brownies? If so YES PLEASE!

Losertastic124
01-17-2010, 05:05 PM
EagleEyes: YES THEY CAN :D
Brownie points are the best XD

Zero Gravity
01-17-2010, 05:14 PM
o_o

My brownies -steals them all-

Losertastic124
01-17-2010, 05:16 PM
Oh mai D:
Sharing is caring! <3

Zero Gravity
01-17-2010, 05:22 PM
Awww fine -shares-

Chris
01-17-2010, 07:01 PM
Welcome Laura.

Good to see you found your way here.

Very interesting intro, I think you won my attention when you asked me to call you Pants.

G U R U
01-17-2010, 10:30 PM
Good intro. Nice to meet you and welcome!!! Air Gear ftw. Chain is always being played haha but It's one of my fav japanese songs so I don't mind.

Oni
01-17-2010, 10:44 PM
Welcome.

Losertastic124
01-18-2010, 07:27 AM
Good intro. Nice to meet you and welcome!!! Air Gear ftw. Chain is always being played haha but It's one of my fav japanese songs so I don't mind.

Thank you!
It's nice to meet you as well!

Yeah, I've noticed all the Air Gear love! I'm liking it :ouh:

Welcome Laura.

Good to see you found your way here.

Very interesting intro, I think you won my attention when you asked me to call you Pants.

Haha, yeah. Pants and Trousers will usually do that.

dbull620
01-18-2010, 10:27 AM
Good to have another SMT: Persona fan on board! Welcome to the site.

Bonediddly
01-18-2010, 10:45 AM
Hello there! I'm your resident Air Gear hater(I think I'm on the wrong site).