PDA

View Full Version : I am victorious

victorious0702
01-11-2010, 07:29 PM
Hello ppl,

My name is Victor im from Las Vegas, NV. I saw the link to this site from UNLV anime club member and i clicked it, saw anime, and followed.

I watch just about every anime that airs and have been doing so for several years now. I read bunches of manga and am an addict. - First step is to recognize your addiction

I play few games lately but i was pretty good at the animated golfing game Pangya (one of best in USA) - Let me read manga while playing since over half the game is waiting.

Also play stepmania every once in a while. I play the basics on the systems which is only about 2-3 games a month.

I like smaller forums kinda like this one, that are active.

Kanashimi
01-11-2010, 07:37 PM
Oh wow, you're a Pangya fan? I use to be as well, I played for about four years until Ntreev got control of the the game. I use to run a Pangya blog on it called Tiki's SpellBook.

Anyway, thanks for joining, I hope you enjoy yourself.

XIamSogekingX
01-11-2010, 07:38 PM
Welcome and I think you're going to like it here.

It's easy to just jump right into the fun.

Oni
01-11-2010, 07:46 PM
Welcome.

I used to play Stemania, I was quite good...but then I stopped playing.

victorious0702
01-11-2010, 08:03 PM
Oh wow, you're a Pangya fan? I use to be as well, I played for about four years until Ntreev got control of the the game. I use to run a Pangya blog on it called Tiki's SpellBook.

Anyway, thanks for joining, I hope you enjoy yourself.

I was a Pangya fan. What was your name and/or guild in the game i probably played you a few times. I was a [B.S] and [A2A] member named Vic or Victorious something like that. I do recall that blog

黒と赤「KUROtoAKA」
01-11-2010, 08:15 PM
What's up Vic! I see you noticed my link! ^_^

I play the PSP Pangya, but I never played the online before. Actually, I'd never heard of it before I got the PSP game. I'd like to try it though.

Kanashimi
01-11-2010, 08:23 PM
I was a Pangya fan. What was your name and/or guild in the game i probably played you a few times. I was a [B.S] and [A2A] member named Vic or Victorious something like that. I do recall that blog

My originally name on OGPlanet was Selinya, and I was apart of the Pangya Players Club. I got a new name about two years in as (<3)Kanashimi. I stopped reporting or playing Pangya sadly since it became so money driven.

victorious0702
01-11-2010, 08:35 PM
What's up Vic! I see you noticed my link! ^_^

I play the PSP Pangya, but I never played the online before. Actually, I'd never heard of it before I got the PSP game. I'd like to try it though.

Yea I saw it in ur new sig there,
Let me know if you do try it and ill join ya and give you stuff.

I quit playing when it OGP called it quits and anime took over my life although i did play NTREEV for about a week like a month ago.

EagleEyes
01-11-2010, 11:20 PM
Welcome! Snacks and beverages are available at any time, just ask ^^