PDA

View Full Version : Winter 09-10 Anime

ImagineBreaker
01-11-2010, 06:06 AM
For those wondering whats starting this season, or has just started.

(not sure on proper codeing on this site, so couldnt box/thumbnail it. unless it auto does it when i post.)

http://chartfag.files.wordpress.com/2010/01/winter-09-10-v3fixed.jpg

XIamSogekingX
01-11-2010, 07:17 AM
I've been hearing good things about Omamori Himari Anime (though they make it look like a harem anime but the manga is not really like that) and will definetly check it out.

I'll try to check most of those out but two I definetly want to check out are Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu and So Ra No Wo To.

Bonediddly
01-11-2010, 09:50 AM
Hmm... nope. Not interested in any of them.

Kanashimi
01-11-2010, 09:51 AM
I did want to see Dance In The Vampire Bund, but beside that everything seems pretty standard fair. Curse you ecchi nation!

FFHellDragon
01-11-2010, 09:58 AM
None of em really grab my attention, but i might check one or two out sometime soon!

Shiki-san
01-11-2010, 12:26 PM
Dance in the Vampire Bund
Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu
Ookamikakushi
those are the series i will be looking forward the most ^^

Dance in the Vampire Bund - I am currently reading the manga and its pretty interesting
Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu - Reading the manga of this too and its giving me some good laughs =D
Ookamikakushi - Ryukishi07 ( Creator of Higurashi no Naku Koro ni / Umineko no Naku Koro ni) working together with Peach Pit ( Creators of Shugo Chara / Zombie Loan / Rozen Maiden / DearS)
will be an interesting combo ^^

Oni
01-11-2010, 03:48 PM
Thanks for this. ^^

Zero Gravity
01-11-2010, 03:54 PM
hmmm i might give Nodame Cantabile Finale a shot

Oni
01-11-2010, 04:01 PM
After skimming through all the moe crap, I can say I am only interested in:

Hanamaru Kindergarten
Hidamari Sketch x***
Nodame Cantabile
Gag Manga Biyori+

And for the sake of all things:
Chu-Bra!!!

黒と赤「KUROtoAKA」
01-11-2010, 05:08 PM
Dance in the Vampire Bund
Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu
Ookamikakushi
those are the series i will be looking forward the most ^^

Dance in the Vampire Bund - I am currently reading the manga and its pretty interesting
Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu - Reading the manga of this too and its giving me some good laughs =D
Ookamikakushi - Ryukishi07 ( Creator of Higurashi no Naku Koro ni / Umineko no Naku Koro ni) working together with Peach Pit ( Creators of Shugo Chara / Zombie Loan / Rozen Maiden / DearS)
will be an interesting combo ^^

Those are the same three I'm watching! ^_^

victorious0702
01-11-2010, 07:59 PM
Its missing a few more OVAs/Movie.

Bungoku Shoujo - Movie/OVA
TO OVA
Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha Movie 1
The Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya (Movie)
Yona Yona Penguin (Movie)
Professor Layton and the Eternal Diva (Movie)
One Piece (Movie) - Strong World
Uchuu Senkan Yamato Fakkatsu Hen (Movie)

I think its complete now.
Ill prolly watch all.

Oni
01-11-2010, 08:05 PM
I don't believe Chartfag includes movies on their season lists, they never have before.

victorious0702
01-11-2010, 08:10 PM
Yea i think your right, no wonder they didnt have Haruhi in there, no one can miss that on purpose lol. Also gotta wait like a few months for movies to get subd. Also i noticed specials arent there either. the short ones

Oni
01-11-2010, 08:28 PM
OVAs are on the right.

黒と赤「KUROtoAKA」
01-11-2010, 08:31 PM
Its missing a few more OVAs/Movie.

Bungoku Shoujo - Movie/OVA
TO OVA
Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha Movie 1
The Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya (Movie)
Yona Yona Penguin (Movie)
Professor Layton and the Eternal Diva (Movie)
One Piece (Movie) - Strong World
Uchuu Senkan Yamato Fakkatsu Hen (Movie)

I think its complete now.
Ill prolly watch all.

I really wanna see the Nanoha and Haruhi movies.

Shadowblade Edge
01-11-2010, 08:32 PM
Omamori Himari Anime (though they make it look like a harem anime but the manga is not really like that)I don't know what you manga you're reading, sure it isn't solely harem, but it's strongly so.

At any rate I'm already checking out So Ra No Wo To, Omamori Himari, HidaSketch Triple, Dance in the Vampire Bund, Durarara, and Qwaser. I'll probably end up picking up half the season at some point if the pattern of the past few seasons holds.

Oni
01-11-2010, 08:33 PM
I'm interested in the Professor Layton movie, personally.

Because if they can pull that off they could easily pull off an Ace Attorney movie.

Shadowblade Edge
01-11-2010, 08:50 PM
I'm interested in the Professor Layton movie, personally.

Because if they can pull that off they could easily pull off an Ace Attorney movie.Professor whaaaaaat? Well there's a Ace Attorney musical, so a movie already wouldn't be that much of a stretch.

Just took a gander at the sidebar, I'll also be checking out Halo Legends.

Oni
01-11-2010, 08:58 PM
Professor whaaaaaat? Well there's a Ace Attorney musical, so a movie already wouldn't be that much of a stretch.

Just took a gander at the sidebar, I'll also be checking out Halo Legends.

Layton? The guy in the top hat who is most obviously not inspired by Sherlock Holmes.

An all female Ace Attorney musical, no less.

ImagineBreaker
01-12-2010, 12:09 AM
BTW that 'AKI SORA' series is an incest ecchi/ almost hentai.
unless your into brother and sister going at it, i dont recommend watching it.

victorious0702
01-12-2010, 12:26 PM
lol Aki Sora, should be a hentai imo. They arent related by blood so that is the series explanation to make it okay. Even though the main guys sister twin (which they are related since they are twins) rapes him in the manga. Incest anime/manga has been appearing a lot lately. Aki Sora is pretty bad though and makes Kiss x Sis seem like a family anime by comparison.

I did watch/read manga... mostly cuz i try to watch and read everything that is coming out, or that is what i would like to believe...

TheGreatMoof
01-13-2010, 09:41 AM
I'm excited for the Haruhi movie, mostly to see if it soothes the pain caused by all the raging I did over Endless Eight. Apart from that and Halo Legends and maybe one or two others, I think I'll just stick to playing catch-up for all the shows that flew right past me the last four years I've been bogged down with college and a full-time job. X3

Kercon
01-13-2010, 11:48 AM
Like for now for me :
Chu-Bra!! ( yeah I know I'm weird ^_^ )
Sora no Woto ( yeah yeah military K-on! >_<)
Dance In Vampire Bund ( hopefully they will keep with manga >_< )
Seikon no Qwaser ( I have hope this too will keep with manga )
Hidamari Sketch
Animal Detectives Kiruminzoo ( dunno why but so cute ^_^ )
Baka to Test to Shokanju ( no exceptions but still going to watch ^_^ )

And after first eps :
Chu-Bra!! - (omg .... so weird)
Sora no Woto ( yeah ... )
Dance In Vampire Bund ( wtf hope this will be better then first ep .... omg 1st chapter of Manga was better)
Seikon no Qwaser (great opening and even better ending)

victorious0702
01-13-2010, 12:48 PM
Animal Detectives is releasing too slow, i do like the korean opening and ending of it though.

I also hope a lot of stuff will keep with manga and for seikon no qwasar the censoring is horrible... they just cropped it off entirely. Its not like i want to see boob sucking but i hate the fact that you can tell that something happened, the quality also turns bad at points also. It would have been better if they used bats like Rosario Vampire or steam like princess lover or something other than not showing what is happening.

dance in vampire bund is my favorite though partially cuz of the manga but i didnt think 1st ep was that bad, either way eps 2 will probably come out today or tomorrow.

黒と赤「KUROtoAKA」
01-13-2010, 10:18 PM
What about Omamori Himari? Is it expected to be good? A friend of mine mentioned it, but I hadn't heard of it?

victorious0702
01-13-2010, 10:32 PM
Episode 1 aired already and it was pretty good. If it follows the manga which the 1st episode did it will be a great anime, nothing epic though.

Its about a boy whose family history is killing demons, which attracts demons to him. His grandma before she died though gave him a charm that keeps demons away but on his 16 birthday the charm loses its power and so a neko demon girl comes into the scene and fights the demons that he attracts.

Ecchi, Romance, Harem, Action, Supernatural i think are all the categories for it. Perhaps shoenen also.

Shadowblade Edge
01-15-2010, 04:57 AM
Gonna pick up Baka to Test on the recommendation of a blog I like.