PDA

View Full Version : Spoilers Dear Brother... Episode 009 Discussion

Kanashimi
10-05-2013, 04:32 PM
This episode was really strange. I have to say Mariko tried to approach the situation in the best way possible, but Nanako reacted in the most predictable way possible. So I'm still really concerned with what's happening there.

Also, Nanako slapping Saint-Just? That was pretty good. "Oh, I like pain. Have some painkillers for my best friend." Dunno why he was so into spouting poetry instead of just... listening.

Next episode looks like Mariko details. Hype!

Elk
10-05-2013, 04:41 PM
Yeah, that was ballsy, but Saint Just really needed a slapping to snap her out of poetry hour. Mariko is getting more and more insane though.

To be honest I thought Nanako would open up to Mariko at the end of this ep, or at least next ep, but it seems it continues until Mariko pass out from whatever... Not eating if her table flipping is any indication. She's super nuts, but I feel bad for her. I know they haven't been friends long, but she dropped her like nothing when Mariko has been standing up for her all school year, while she's best buds with the girl who didn't care she was being mercilessly bullied due to hearsay.