PDA

View Full Version : Spoilers Dear Brother... Episode 007 Discussion

Kanashimi
09-21-2013, 06:35 PM
Probably one the more lackluster or odd episodes we've had thus far. It had a lot of interesting hints to what is or what could have been. There was some minimal progress in the actual story, so at least Tomoko and Nanako are friends again.

I don't know what to think about Saint-Just... it's just strange. Kaoru is still a bauss though.

Elk
09-21-2013, 06:42 PM
I dunno about lackluster, even though we were tricked with the knives it was still a pretty charged scene, which gave some insight into Saint Just, and also just opened up about 100 more questions, one of which was answered halfway through the episode with the flashback book.

I was hoping Sailor Uranus would lay the smack down on the noisy library ♫♫♫♫♫es, alas, they did not. However...

Dat next episode preview. I'd like to say: Called it on Mariko making the moves on Nanako. As soon as she showed up was like "She's totally going to be the "Eve" of temptation into the shoujo ai aspect of this series for the main char."

As for Tomoko, she's so bipolar I expect her to be glaring daggers at Nanako in an episode or two when Mariko says something else to her.