PDA

View Full Version : Spoilers Say "I Love You" Episode 002 Discussion

Kanashimi
07-14-2013, 02:31 PM
Ugh, that opening... I'm not a big fan of slow openings personally (I remember there was one Fruit's Basket song that everyone loved, but it was painfully slow).

At least Yamato acknowledged, "Derp, that was your first kiss?" So at least he's a little considerate about it. Asami seems nice enough, she's more likable as a character than Mei to me right now. Though Mei seems to be warming up to people albeit awkwardly. It still seems kinda odd that her reactions socially are so bad. It makes no sense for her to have so little interactions amongst her entire life.

Ack! The introduction of a love rival... just what I hate. At least Mei gives good love advice? Kinda didn't realize that was gonna happen all things considered. Not really a fan of that Arai girl though. Some girls are just so easy, it's really surreal. Mei is kinda easy in her own right to let Yamato literally kiss her like six or seven times at the end.

I'm still really unsure how I feel about this series. There's a lot about it I really dislike, but there's a chance for some cute factor. I guess I have a different perspective on shoujo or romance shows. I want the nice relationship without the really weird depression or self-doubt. So much of that isn't justified in this show thus far in comparison to say His And Her Circumstances.

Anyway, still trekking on the train to see where it gets off.

MakiMaki
07-20-2013, 08:32 PM
I agree the OP song is a bit meh, but I love the ED them Slow Dance by Suneohair.

I think the way they portray the other girls in the series emphasizes Mei's innocent nature. At least it did to me :)

Yeah, I wasn't sure what to make of all the kissing of Mei (maybe chalk it up to being flustered like a stereotypical female anime character?)

Kanashimi
07-20-2013, 11:40 PM
I agree the OP song is a bit meh, but I love the ED them Slow Dance by Suneohair.

Yeah, I don't mind the ending, but it's hard to remember it when I'm not watching. xD

MakiMaki
07-23-2013, 08:12 PM
Yeah, I don't mind the ending, but it's hard to remember it when I'm not watching. xD

Well, if we had it in our library you could just queue it up whenever you wanted to listen to it LOL

Kanashimi
07-23-2013, 09:29 PM
Well, if we had it in our library you could just queue it up whenever you wanted to listen to it LOL

Sounds like someone should request something in the Request Artists thread. #hurr

MakiMaki
07-23-2013, 09:40 PM
Sounds like someone should request something in the Request Artists thread. #hurr

It's in there already...well Suneohair is! (yellow font and all...ick)

XD

http://918thefan.com/forums/showthread.php?p=32569&highlight=suneohair#post32569