PDA

View Full Version : AnimeVegas 2012

Kanashimi
11-07-2012, 02:13 PM
We're guests at AnimeVegas (http://www.animevegas.com/) 2012 this year!

I won't lie when I say for me personally this is kinda big deal. I've been going to AnimeVegas since it's second year. It is the only convention I've actually ever attended as a normal guest in my first year. After that I was apart of the maid cafe, then press, and now finally guest. It's my home convention and it has a sort of special place in my heart. Thinking that this year will be my eighth year kinda amazes me, too.

Regardless, we'll be doing the following panels (which might seem like deja vu for those who visited us at Youmacon):

Anime Music Trivia (Sunday, 6:00 PM, Panel 1)
Learn To Dance Gangnam Style (Saturday, 3:00 PM, Panel 1)
My Life As A 91.8 The Fan DJ (Monday, 11:00 AM, Panel 1)

I did let them know that if they needed us to do any other panels or fill time to let me know, but it seems like that's it. We're not live broadcasting for once, but it's quite possible we might in the future.

As per usual it depends if we'll be invited back or not based the attendee's reactions and feedback. However, we're in the area and we'll cover AnimeVegas regardless.

Ceru and I hope to see you there!

Cheflelouch
11-08-2012, 12:04 AM
I wish I had money now to go to cons at this time of the year but I just don't have now I hope that those that go have a blast there ^_^

BTW I want to lean the Gangnam Style

Kanashimi
11-08-2012, 12:33 PM
We should film that panel honestly, but it's hard considering everyone is moving. I'll see what we can do.

Yumene
11-09-2012, 12:12 AM
Sounds like fun, I honestly can't wait. I am in the same boat, AnimeVegas is my home convention and I have loved it each and every year. I look forward to the panels as well :)

I know I am still new, but if there is anything you need help with, just let me know :)

#pika