PDA

View Full Version : Do you like Roller Coasters?

Animelover19
07-15-2012, 11:42 AM
Hey Everyone! Do you like Roller Coasters Everyone? I love Roller Coasters and It's so cool and awesome. My Favorite Roller Coaster is the Vortex at Kings Island. The Vortex goes upside down 6 times. I'm an Big Fan Of Roller Coasters. I like extreme roller coasters too. I also like the Diamondback, Firehawk, Nighthawk at Carowinds, Invertigo, and More Roller Coasters I Like. I also like the Flight Deck at California Great America. I screamed on Roller Coasters For Fun!:) I'm going to Kings Island Next Sunday To Ride Roller Coasters. I haven't been to Cedar Point or Six Flags Before.:( I like to go there sometime in the future.

Kanashimi
07-15-2012, 01:24 PM
I love roller coasters. One of my favorites is at Knotsberry Farm. I believe it's called the Xcellerator or something like that. I really liked California Screamin' at California Adventures, too. There's a cool adrenaline rush you get from them.

Mollybibbles
07-15-2012, 01:58 PM
Nopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenope

Kayarath
07-15-2012, 11:17 PM
I like roller coasters! I want to build my own someday!

KXx1H1A1AYE

Leviathan Mist
07-16-2012, 04:16 PM
If I liked throwing up all over myself, I would love roller coasters.

Zero Gravity
07-17-2012, 11:32 AM
Honestly, no, it comes with my fear of being so high up

grimdefeat
07-17-2012, 09:09 PM
roller coasters are awesome they are just the adrenaline rush needed when visiting amusement/theme parks

dimonds
07-18-2012, 02:18 PM
I love roller coasters! Though Xcelerator knotts berry farm... the last time I went on... I was stuck on it for almost two hours along with the rest of the riders. It was a pain...
They had to call the tech's and fix the ride so that it would actually reach a platform so the riders could get off. -.-'
Though getting yelled at by the people in line for 'hogging' the coaster was a laugh.

Kanashimi
07-18-2012, 02:28 PM
I love roller coasters! Though Xcelerator knotts berry farm... the last time I went on... I was stuck on it for almost two hours along with the rest of the riders. It was a pain...
They had to call the tech's and fix the ride so that it would actually reach a platform so the riders could get off. -.-'
Though getting yelled at by the people in line for 'hogging' the coaster was a laugh.

Ah, I rode it the first time soon after it was launched. So maybe that made a difference? I've never had a huge problem with it.

dimonds
07-18-2012, 02:45 PM
Ah, I rode it the first time soon after it was launched. So maybe that made a difference? I've never had a huge problem with it.

Perhaps?
Though the ride is always glitching now a day's. There are day's where the ride is just closed completely.
Though while we were trapped people still waited in line bashing us. Even after the knott's folks told the people in line that the ride... would close for the night because of the malfunction.

Tyto
07-28-2012, 09:01 AM
As far as I've ever been concerned once you've moved fast in one direction you've pretty much gotten all the fun out of a roller-coaster as you'll get out of any. I just find them boring at this point.

Miriam Jones
08-06-2012, 04:39 AM
No, travelling in roller coaster is one of my greatest fears. The rides are really dangerous and fear provoking.

Kenshin
08-06-2012, 06:22 AM
Yes, I love roller coasters. But I don't get on many living in the middle of nowhere.

Pipp
10-02-2012, 02:28 PM
I do like roller-coasters but i cant ride them all day, i get horrible headaches, and slight motion sickness

-Pipp

Animelover19
01-24-2013, 06:08 PM
Ready To Ride Roller Coasters This Summer Everyone?

bemused_Bohemian
01-25-2013, 11:38 PM
Not Happenin'.

Siege
01-26-2013, 02:37 PM
I have only ridden one roller coaster and I hated it. The coaster was a ride at Dollywood called Mystery Mine. Jon St. John actually plays a vulture on this ride:

IOpmWetDB78

But anyway, it's the tamest coaster in the park and I absolutely hated everything about it.

Kate
02-01-2013, 01:51 AM
YESH. LOVE THEM.

Look! No hands!

Animelover19
06-04-2013, 06:00 PM
Had You Check Out The Brand New Roller Coaster At Cedar Point Yet? It's called the Gatekeeper! I heard it pretty awesome!
http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/gatekeeper-roller-coaster-world-record-attraction-makes-debut-19319887