PDA

View Full Version : Spring 2011 Anime

Zero Gravity
03-06-2011, 12:55 AM
http://thecartdriver.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/Spring-2011-v3-388x1024.jpg

Gatx
03-06-2011, 03:50 AM
There's just so much stuff this season. I'm going to at least check everything out for a few episodes, but I'll probably end up only seriously following one or two.

Kate
03-06-2011, 07:21 AM
I don't really see anything interesting on there, actually. Just gotta explore some of them when they come out, I guess. =/

Jubilee
03-06-2011, 08:48 AM
I'm thinking Blue Exorcist...

I know either Funimation or Crunchyroll was getting that if I remember correctly.

Cheflelouch
03-06-2011, 08:12 PM
Wel its not like I will watch it all but i will go for TWGOK2, Apple Seed, and X-men

Zaig
03-13-2011, 09:29 PM
The Spring looks like the most epic win to me I've seen in a very, very long time! I've been waiting for Winter to be over ever since most of the Spring anime was released. >.<

Gonna Watch-

Kami Nomi zo Shiru Sekai 2 (WOOT)
Denpa Onna to Seishun Otoko
Dog Days
Ore-tachi ni Tsubasa wa Nai
Hoshizora e Kakaru Hashi
Hidan no Aria
Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal
Kampfer fur die Liebe

deadlymustach50
03-13-2011, 09:50 PM
KAIJI SECOND SEASON!

SoulArbiter
03-19-2011, 03:11 PM
Steins;Gate seems to be the only one I'd watch from a first glance. #think

Shidohari
03-19-2011, 07:32 PM
yu gi oh zexal and x men for me

Gatx
04-05-2011, 03:22 PM
Just watched some of the new animes. Nichijou is great. It's kind of like a typical moe slice of life, except so many random crazy surreal things happen like one guy who comes to school on a goat pulled by a butler in a powdered wig.

X-men wasn't bad, better than Wolverine and Iron Man. The interactions between the characters feel a little forced but that might be because of the Japanese voice acting, and I cringe every time their names are mentioned, but overall it's not bad.

Zero Gravity
04-05-2011, 11:25 PM
Just watched the first episode of X-Men. They REALLY like playing on the Phoenix scenario (Movies and TV).
Logan is soooo much bulkier then in "Wolverine"

TsunamiSaber105
04-07-2011, 03:17 PM
I still waiting for someone to make an anime based on the Vocaloids. Please, someone make an anime based on the Vocaloids!

Arashix
04-09-2011, 07:45 PM
My list so far is the following:

Hanasaku Iroha (Already fell in love with the first episode)

The World God Only Knows Season 2 (Loved the first season, love the manga. Need I say more..?)

Steins;Gate: (Haven't played the Visual Novel, but loved the first episode thus far. Plus, Kana Hanazawa voice is an orgasm for the ears, lol. )

Nichijou (It is so cute and funny it would be hard to turn this down)
Aria of the Scarlet Ammo
Blue Exorcist
Sket Dance
A-Channel
Denpa Onna To Seishun Otoko (If it has SHAFT studios involved it is a must watch for me)
..and a few others maybe.

Questionable series

Dog Days (not sure what too think yet)

Jubilee
04-09-2011, 08:54 PM
I am keeping up with

Tiger & Bunny
and
X-Men so far...

I will be watching all of Blue Exorcist when it is available on the 20th...

As for the first two, I am absolutely loving Tiger & Bunny so far...highly recommended.

X-Men is X-Men, I think you catch the drift. :awesome:

Blue Exorcist just looks like it will be amazing, imo. I am very excited. This season has great potential! #poplar

bossbotprimal
04-10-2011, 10:29 AM
TORIKO!!!! i am so gonna be watching that when it starts airing,i love the manga and i know once it makes it to the usa,the anime i mean no one else well be good enough for toriko other then Sean Schemmel,because toriko is to much like goku lmao.i would be pissed if he didn't play toriko voice if get done in english.i cant make out any other anime on here.i wish the picture was bigger