PDA

View Full Version : Conventions around the corner

Cheflelouch
02-26-2011, 11:24 PM
well is february and theres many conventions coming this year wich ones are you planing to atend

Form there is 3 cons

Acen
C3E3
Chicago-comic con

grimdefeat
02-27-2011, 12:53 PM
im going to a local convention down here call anime fannatiku on march 15

Mollybibbles
02-27-2011, 01:52 PM
Lawl, Can't afford Acen, don't have time for c2e2..... This conless year will surely be a boring one.

Cheflelouch
02-27-2011, 09:42 PM
Well as for me thank goodness I brought the tickets before running out of money now the question would be if I will save enough to buy some merchandise

gannon133
02-27-2011, 10:41 PM
I hope to go to Metrocon or Megacon in Florida, but I'll see what happens in the upcoming days if I can go there.

Rhetorical Gamer
02-28-2011, 01:24 PM
Anime Matsuri in Houston,Texas my first con hopefully the experience will be an awesome one!

Cheflelouch
03-01-2011, 07:46 PM
Anime Matsuri in Houston,Texas my first con hopefully the experience will be an awesome one!

well I will probably will
I still remember my 2 years ago

Jrockergirl
03-07-2011, 12:17 AM
man things got tougher for me AM2 hinted at Scandal coming down to their con in Cali.

One band I must for sure go see live!

SoulArbiter
03-15-2011, 05:06 AM
There's the annual Supanova, Pop Culture Convention (http://www.supanova.com.au/) in Brisbane, coming around in April that me and Soundbreaker attend. Goes for Friday evening and all day Saturday and Sunday. Should be fun. #poplar

PiSsEdSiLeNtBoB
03-18-2011, 12:35 PM
PiSsEdSiLeNtBoB used to go to all the virginia conventions, and also Otakon, back in 2006. PiSsEdSiLeNtBoB recently went to AUSA and might try going to Otakon again this year and a few others in VA which follow:

Anime Mid-Atlantic (AMA) - June 17-19

Otakon - July 29-31

AUSA (Anime USA) - November 18-20

Katsucon (2012) - February 17-19

Cheflelouch
03-27-2011, 06:29 PM
Nice 4 Cons are more than I can afford in one year and in different places I wish I had that chance

Shidohari
03-28-2011, 06:27 PM
I will be going to Sugoicon November 4-6 this year.

You all should come too :D

microgamer2vs2
04-09-2011, 12:20 AM
Sakuracon is coming up soon. I'm kinda getting worried because there's been some drama with the car I'm riding up in. I also have to really start cutting back on my spending. I've already got two PVC figures on PO I have to pay off at the end of April, on top of any loot I decide to get at the dealer's room in Sakuracon, as well as potentially going to FanimCon later this year too.

Arashix
04-09-2011, 07:19 PM
Sakuracon is coming up soon. I'm kinda getting worried because there's been some drama with the car I'm riding up in. I also have to really start cutting back on my spending. I've already got two PVC figures on PO I have to pay off at the end of April, on top of any loot I decide to get at the dealer's room in Sakuracon, as well as potentially going to FanimCon later this year too.

A friend of mine in Canada was planning on attending Sakuracon.

As for myself, I hope to attend AWA (Anime Weekend In Atlanta) since I missed Momocon. Even though AWA isn't till September 30th, I still have to plan ahead since most of my plans are usually dependent around other peoples schedules. If I can't go, I can always have my girlfriend and her friends take pictures for me. Although, I would like to go, being my first Con and all.

Zero Gravity
04-11-2011, 05:41 AM
From the looks of my wallet... seems like I'll only be attending ConnectiCon this year
-sighs-

Oh Well! #hand

thebravest1
04-13-2011, 03:13 PM
This will be the first year that I can't go to ACEN in the past 5 years. So many great memories of that convention including meeting my lovely fiancee. But thats what happens when you need to get ready for a wedding. I just hope I'll be able to make it to Anime Detour. :-) Oh well. I hope others will have a blast.