PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone remember me?

Mistress Victoria
12-08-2009, 04:38 PM
Hi. I'm that lonely voluptuous succubus in the corner of the anime world with her own little blog that doesn't get much attention because she doesn't have sexy videos yet.

With that aside, I like where things have been going with 91.8. I have to get ready for work soon, but I was wondering if you guys are, I don't know...

Looking for a reviewer? I notice that the whole thing with "you know who" happened and their stuff isn't on the site anymore...

Can I be 91.8's reviewer? Having a deadline will give me more oomph and pressure to get stuff out on my own site as well, so I kind of yeah...

And no, I didn't just join because of that. >_< I joined because I miss you guys!

Sandgolem
12-08-2009, 06:05 PM
Hey there bud, ya I remember you toph :P Welcome to the new site!

TheDrunkenShadow
12-08-2009, 06:11 PM
You name changed on me and messed up my links in the Suikoden MAL club. xD

Rocco
12-08-2009, 06:41 PM
I don't remember you... This is mainly due to the fact that I have never met you... Regardless, welcome fellow californian!

Kibs
12-08-2009, 08:29 PM
Welcome, Toph. Nice to see people coming around. I definitely remember you.

Just as a side note, feel free to create fic/fanfics, just remember, nothing explicit. We're a kid friendly site!

Mistress Victoria
12-08-2009, 08:50 PM
Oh. My sig is meant for my own website.
I know you're a kid friendly site. But I'm not. ^_~ I'll keep that in mind for stuff over here, though~!

And thanks for the welcome, Mister Rocco~ Nice to see another new 91.8 person.

Although no one answered my question. =P
Not that it's very important... >.>;

Kanashimi
12-08-2009, 11:48 PM
Nice to see you again, Toph. When we have our join us section up, probably this weekend, please feel free to submit your resume and we'll analyze it. Obviously any new additions are a team decisions. Thanks for joining!

EagleEyes
12-09-2009, 12:01 AM
OMG A WOMENZ!

In all seriousness though, welcome :D

Shadows_Revenge
12-09-2009, 01:02 AM
OMG A WOMENZ!

I thought all women on the internet are actually 12 yr old boys with nothing better to do than make fun of 30 yr old men, or maybe it was the other way around?

Welcome and gl, another reviewer will just bring us more things to comment on!

Mistress Victoria
12-09-2009, 08:56 AM
Well, if you'd like to see samples of my work, check out my site. It's technically my reviewing portfolio. As of right now it's kid friendly because I don't have any naughty stuff on it. All I have are reviews.

Although I'll say I have a habit of forgetting to talk about the music of an anime when I review it.

And to be more accurate Eagle, I'm a tranny woman. =P

..I still need to write my review for Yumeria and finish up all my previous running reviews.

Bonediddly
12-09-2009, 09:06 AM
Toph... That almost sounds familiar despite the fact I have no idea who you are...
*ahem*
Welcome.

Kibs
12-09-2009, 10:24 PM
Toph... That almost sounds familiar despite the fact I have no idea who you are...
*ahem*
Welcome.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toph_Bei_Fong

Mistress Victoria
12-10-2009, 12:02 AM
What he said. Toph Bei Fong is an old handle of mine. I had it for a long time before I decided to just be 'myself'. ...Or maybe I can blend the two and be Mistress Toph. XD

Hahaha.. kidding.

Elk
12-10-2009, 01:20 PM
blind tsundere mistress who uses her feet to sense things... So many things to make one's brain hurt.

ApolloNoUta
01-05-2010, 10:33 AM
Welcome to the site! (I'm even going through the older posts and welcoming people who arrived before me) :durhur: