PDA

View Full Version : [Multi] What Iphone/Itouch or just mobile game are you playing?

Jrockergirl
01-17-2011, 11:44 PM
we have what games are you playing but thought this is a nice way for people to share and talk about mobile or apps people are playing because there are thousands available but not everyone gets a chance to play them.

I personally recommend Angry Birds (this one is obvious) cause its 99 cents for the basic game plus 99 cents for certain updates on iphone/itouch, and free for android phones.

2nd I've been playing Mashimaro defense on the itouch, for anyone who knows Mashimaro is the cute chubby bunny famous in Korea who rounds around taking down opponents with a plunger also 99 cents on app from gravity interactive.

mahay
01-18-2011, 07:00 AM
I have an android phone, and I play Shortyz which is an app with which you can do various crosswords that are updated everyday. I also play wordfeud which is a mobile online scrabble game that you can play with other friends that have android devices.

Angry birds is really free for androids? Wow, I might actually have to think about getting it.

Rhetorical Gamer
01-18-2011, 08:16 AM
Zenonia is your best bet for a game that will keep you glued to your I-Touch for day and days. If Zelda a Link to the past and the I-Touch had a baby Zenonia would be that baby. Its 2.99 on the apps store but this game is worth every penny!

Jrockergirl
02-01-2011, 01:58 AM
Zenonia has caught my interest, I bought it and was well worth it now I've got that and Piyodama I can play with my chicks and go around with my new version of link lol.

and Secret of Mana ill go around telling everyone to play that game since its iconic.