PDA

View Full Version : [Wii] Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: The Crystal Bearers

Kanashimi
12-07-2009, 01:43 AM
I didn't find out about this game until Kibs and I spoke with Jonathan Klein at AnimeVegas. He seemed really excited about the project, and I can see why. Early on, at the convention, we looked at screenshots on my phone. Honestly though, the trailers does the game a lot of justice. Graphically it isn't the best being on the Wii, but it still looks appealing and the story is interesting.

I pre-ordered it from GameTag for my exclusive calendar. Ah, I love my swag.

Shadows_Revenge
12-07-2009, 05:00 AM
does it still use the stupid aura boundary from the other Crystal Chronicles??? I played the series when it first came out, and didnt like the "had to stay within 4 ft of the guy with the jar" thing... kinda disapointed me that I couldnt wander out without hurting myself. All in all they are good games, just cant get over that one thing... which puts it at a dont buy for me.

TheDrunkenShadow
12-07-2009, 05:03 AM
I always grabbed cure ASAP so I could heal myself, then I just went where I wanted. The game was actually a bit fun when you had four people.

Kanashimi
12-07-2009, 05:13 AM
I don't know much about the abilities, I'm more interested in the plot. I also sort of want to support the game since Jonathan Klein (http://918thefan.com/2009/anime-vegas-2009-interview-with-johnathan-klein/) was in charge of the vocal direction.

TheDrunkenShadow
12-07-2009, 02:30 PM
There was next to no plot in the first one. Hopefully, this one will be better. -__-