PDA

View Full Version : S.O.S Blog help! :o

Rhetorical Gamer
10-13-2010, 02:45 PM
So I am starting a little blog about my misadventures of a new school gamer going back to his NES roots. But my writing skills are not up to par as i want them to be. So! Im am pointing to you (You the one reading this) will you help me?!? #pee

Heres it is!

Having about a week before the launch of my Halo Reach Console. And having an NES I realized that some of the great titles that are known and loved world wide got their on that little gray box. One that sparked my interest to have in my NES library was Ninja Gaiden. I knew that it was dubbed one of the most hardest games on the system. But it didn't phase me "I like a challenge after all I beat most of my 360 games on the hardest difficulty just for the achievements!"(That was my ignorance) And I popped that sucker in. In the end this game taught me the true meaning of "NES Hard". Just as Stuttering Craig said "If there was ever a game that defined NES hard Ninja Gaiden is it. Now you may think you know this game and you may even breeze through the first levels. But eventually, sometime Ninja Gaiden will catch up you and it will kill you." He couldn't have said it any better So seeing the opening cut scene of a classic ninja face off, watching it got me even more pumped. Starting off I got that satisfaction of tearing trough enemies then the boss who was easy. But that was the game luring me into it trap to an endless world of torture of falling into pits, ninjas on hang-gliders and those f*&#ing falcons! The cut scenes got me into the world giving me the sense that I am Ryu. Along with the exceptional writing it drew me into the story even more. But not knowing any better this was game drawing me closer to it foul goal. Then on level four the difficulty hit me harder than a fat kid eating a vegetable for the first time. Level 4-2 the music started going the adrenaline started to flowing breezing through then those bastards with wings, one hit and I fall into the pit then the game plays its game over music mockingly. Jump, HIT, fall, jump, HIT, fall. Dealing with the game twisted cycle of dying I noticed the patten and broke it. Next road block was level 6-2, happy I even made it this far with my sweaty hands on the NES controller tattered with bite marks. "It couldn't get any harder" I franticly thought to myself but then. Ninjas on hang-gliders throwing ninja stars over a little platform. The game reached it goal, I hit the pinnacle of difficulty. Leaving the game satisfied with the roar of hatred full of swears and anguish I popped it out. In a defeated tone I said "Halo Reach cant come any sooner." Hopefully one day ill beat it but for now ill stick to Halo.

Thanks in advance! #glorious

Osaka
10-13-2010, 02:57 PM
Wall O'Letters....

Rhetorical Gamer
10-13-2010, 02:58 PM
????

Osaka
10-13-2010, 03:18 PM
Example:
Having about a week before the launch of my Halo Reach Console. And having an NES I realized that some of the great titles that are known and loved world wide got their on that little gray box. One that sparked my interest to have in my NES library was Ninja Gaiden.

I knew that it was dubbed one of the most hardest games on the system. But it didn't phase me "I like a challenge after all I beat most of my 360 games on the hardest difficulty just for the achievements!"(That was my ignorance) And I popped that sucker in. In the end this game taught me the true meaning of "NES Hard".

Just as Stuttering Craig said "If there was ever a game that defined NES hard Ninja Gaiden is it. Now you may think you know this game and you may even breeze through the first levels. But eventually, sometime Ninja Gaiden will catch up you and it will kill you."

He couldn't have said it any better So seeing the opening cut scene of a classic ninja face off, watching it got me even more pumped. Starting off I got that satisfaction of tearing trough enemies then the boss who was easy.

But that was the game luring me into it trap to an endless world of torture of falling into pits, ninjas on hang-gliders and those f*&#ing falcons! The cut scenes got me into the world giving me the sense that I am Ryu. Along with the exceptional writing it drew me into the story even more. But not knowing any better this was game drawing me closer to it foul goal.

Then on level four the difficulty hit me harder than a fat kid eating a vegetable for the first time. Level 4-2 the music started going the adrenaline started to flowing breezing through then those bastards with wings, one hit and I fall into the pit then the game plays its game over music mockingly.

Jump, HIT, fall, jump, HIT, fall. Dealing with the game twisted cycle of dying I noticed the patten and broke it. Next road block was level 6-2, happy I even made it this far with my sweaty hands on the NES controller tattered with bite marks. "It couldn't get any harder" I franticly thought to myself but then. Ninjas on hang-gliders throwing ninja stars over a little platform.

The game reached it goal, I hit the pinnacle of difficulty. Leaving the game satisfied with the roar of hatred full of swears and anguish I popped it out. In a defeated tone I said "Halo Reach cant come any sooner." Hopefully one day ill beat it but for now ill stick to Halo. Try to deviding it into sections.

Rhetorical Gamer
10-13-2010, 03:20 PM
Oh that was due to the fact that i cut and pasted it so i wouldn't have to type it again. Is there anything else besides that?

Osaka
10-13-2010, 03:30 PM
-_-' I can't see much wrong, but some punctuation mistakes.

Rhetorical Gamer
10-13-2010, 04:23 PM
Where

Osaka
10-14-2010, 01:30 AM
I don't really know, but some of it didn't look right.....I edited my previous post and *highlighted* the sentences that didn't look right.