PDA

View Full Version : [PC] IJI

gannon133
09-12-2010, 05:45 PM
Well, seeing that there aren't much Freeware games around in the forums, I might as well tell you my favorite of them all from what I have played. it is called IJI ( i-j-i ) pronounced E-Jee. it is a game made by Daniel Remar of Remar games.

The story starts off with the Female protagonist named IJI as she watches from a window some lights and it flashed down exploding the surface of Earth. She awakes weeks after and finds out that some aliens named the Tasen had took over the planet. She wants to know why they invaded Earth and wants them to stop and leave. So, with her body equipped with nanos while holding a Nanogun (the aliens' weapon), she goes to find the head of the Tasen to reason with it. (oh, but there is more to the story than what I am saying.)

This game has many ways of playing that you wouldn't even go through just once. You have to play it multiple times as this game has a morality of playing it with killing enemies/being a pacifist and it does change the story as it progresses. It also has some great gameplay of using the weapons and a stat system with hidden abilities that you have to find out by yourself. And try to find the easter eggs in the game...

Many words can say about this game, but it is best to show you a trailer made by Ultimortal, a pun to the difficulty in the game which is also the game creators Youtube account:

33mxD4FjD3w

One-Way-Learning
09-19-2010, 09:58 AM
I have played this game myself, and also recommend downloading it. It really is a good game.

mahay
10-26-2010, 05:15 PM
and where would one find this title?

Leviathan Mist
10-26-2010, 06:16 PM
It looks a lot like a Metroid game, or something like Cave Story. That gets my stamp of approval. I'll have to try it out.

gannon133
10-26-2010, 07:35 PM
http://www.remar.se/daniel/iji.php

Here is the link of the website of where to download.

Remember: Daniel Remar made all of the games himself with some help "taken from the credits" so it isn't Piracy.

AND IT IS FREE. or if you want to donate any money to him, then it is your choice, again FREE!!!

mahay
10-28-2010, 09:35 PM
Sweet. I've been needing something to do when I'm not bogged with Homework.