PDA

View Full Version : Hiyo~ ketaro appears!

ketaro
08-24-2010, 07:17 AM
#geee ???

Hellos peeps...les. Peoples. :D I am a nub. Nice to meet you. Oh, and this nub's name is ketaro. *waves* ^_^

Jubilee
08-24-2010, 07:20 AM
Konichiwa!!

We are glad you found your way here, and hope you have a great time and enjoy yourself here!

#cool

moonhawk81
08-24-2010, 07:23 AM
Welcome and well met!

ketaro
08-24-2010, 07:24 AM
Thank you~ ^.^

Yes, ketaro found her way here from the IRC =P She's been randomly lurking it the last month >>

Mollybibbles
08-24-2010, 08:17 AM
*waves back* I be wavin' at our new person! Welcome, Ketaro! Have a good time in the forums and don't forget to trot on over to our main site for some epic music and *coughawesomercough* content :D

Leviathan Mist
08-24-2010, 12:02 PM
Welcome to our little village on the outskirts of the interwebs. Unfortunately, this is one of the only safe places left on the interwebs, but our loyal guards (mods) are here to protect us from the chaos from around the interwebs.

twillÿ
08-24-2010, 05:41 PM
Welcome Ketaro. ^^ I think I have seen you in the IRC once or twice before. Nice to see you here on the forums as well. #giddy

ClearMetalVoltar
08-24-2010, 07:29 PM
hey lassy welcome to these ol' emerald forums! drink some rum and join us in the forums and irc! also tell ur coll freinds about this coll site ok?#backatya

Thank you~ ^.^

Yes, ketaro found her way here from the IRC =P She's been randomly lurking it the last month >>u was trolling wasnt u!#smexydance

Welcome to our little village on the outskirts of the interwebs. Unfortunately, this is one of the only safe places left on the interwebs, but our loyal guards (mods) are here to protect us from the chaos from around the interwebs.

and IM protecting the mods. if it want for me then they would be infected by spyware, viruses and other malicious hardware and trolls#nofighting

ketaro
08-26-2010, 11:05 AM
hey lassy welcome to these ol' emerald forums! drink some rum and join us in the forums and irc! also tell ur coll freinds about this coll site ok?

I actually already did a little advertising of your site about a month ago to my friends and local anime shop :D If anything, I atleast know the guy running the shop likes it, lol. #thumbup

(This place has funny smilies :o ->#headbob )

EagleEyes
08-26-2010, 04:32 PM
#toge Greetings. EagleEyes at your service. #smize