I say we play and form a pak.

http://wolfquest.org/

#giddy

Amui
08-17-2010, 03:59 PM
Now the Wolfs have invaded my Internets too?!@!?@!? #that's

ClearMetalVoltar
08-17-2010, 04:24 PM
heeeeey this is only a single player simulation!

it would be awesome if u could play as a wolf and create ur own wolfpack to defeat other players packs and to take thier territories!

my pack would be named the fonz team, and it would pwn all yous teams#pwned#snotty

chefofdeath
08-17-2010, 04:54 PM

man that is funny yet sad at the same time

Amui
08-17-2010, 04:58 PM

it would be awesome if u could play as a wolf and create ur own wolfpack to defeat other players packs and to take thier territories!

my pack would be named the fonz team, and it would pwn all yous teams#pwned#snotty

"The single-player game consists of two episodes. In the first episode, Amethyst Mountain, players explore the wilderness, hunt elk, and encounter stranger wolves in a quest to find a mate. In the newly released second episode, Slough Creek, players find a den, establish a territory, raise pups and defend them from predators such as coyotes and grizzly bears. Online multiplayer games let up to five players form a pack to explore and hunt together."

chefofdeath
08-17-2010, 05:08 PM
really sounds interesting ..... makes me want to watch wolf rain heh

ClearMetalVoltar
08-17-2010, 05:28 PM
man that is funny yet sad at the same timeNANI???!!!!

"The single-player game consists of two episodes. In the first episode, Amethyst Mountain, players explore the wilderness, hunt elk, and encounter stranger wolves in a quest to find a mate. In the newly released second episode, Slough Creek, players find a den, establish a territory, raise pups and defend them from predators such as coyotes and grizzly bears. Online multiplayer games let up to five players form a pack to explore and hunt together."

OH, uhhh......ummmmmmm.............. even us cool:cool: guys make mistakes once in a while#tooembarrassed:yurp:

chefofdeath
08-17-2010, 05:38 PM
yeah we are only human :ragna: or are we #gyarados

EagleEyes
08-17-2010, 05:48 PM
Who shall join my Wolfspak?

#toge

chefofdeath
08-17-2010, 06:01 PM
i will join u always need a chef in the group :D #hand

ClearMetalVoltar
08-17-2010, 06:08 PM
i will be the cool wolf, that all the female wolves want to be with, and all the male woves envy!#yay

Amui
08-17-2010, 07:25 PM
Who shall join my Wolfspak?

#toge

You know i'm there mang :bang:

Lite
08-17-2010, 09:58 PM

I'm sure he's going to LOVE how that ties into his Battle for 91.8 The Fan character xD He wants to hunt them all too! :ouh:

Jubilee
08-17-2010, 10:06 PM
I'm sure he's going to LOVE how that ties into his Battle for 91.8 The Fan character xD He wants to hunt them all too! :ouh:

I know right?! It is like they made it just for our entertaintment...

It had me rolling.

Literally.

:awesome: