PDA

View Full Version : Hello

sawall
06-06-2010, 10:29 PM
Hello there people... I merely came across this site by chance and couldn't believe there is an internet radio station like this. :-D
#omgveryno
Not really done this before so might as well start.
About me, I'm Sean, from the UK, near London, and yes i sound like I'm from Laandaaan! :-P I work night shifts so something like this is awesome to pass the time :-D. I mainly follow the mainstream, oldish anime, such as Bleach, Naruto... well until the painful amount of fillers :-( Full metal alchemist, Death Note, Yu Yu hakusho, fist of the north star etc..... I'm very into drawing and find i prefer Manga to anime, Also a big Gamer, loving the 360 and PS3.

Well i think that's enough for now,

catch ya later

PiSsEdSiLeNtBoB
06-06-2010, 10:46 PM
PiSsEdSiLeNtBoB welcomes you, now theres 2 brits so you can share cups of tea and have crumpets...... but apparently we are all out of tea thanks to kana.#omgveryno

PiSsEdSiLeNtBoB thinks you will fit in just fine, make sure to drop into the IRC sometime to join in the crazinesss.

sawall
06-06-2010, 10:50 PM
wha!!!! no tea!! NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!
#bawww
*looks at coffee with evil eyes*
I guess you will have to do

Drago142222
06-06-2010, 11:31 PM
Welcome

Jubilee
06-06-2010, 11:44 PM
Welcome! You should fit in great here! #trutap

P.S. I have some tea I can spare...but don't tell anyone as it is in high demand :giggle:

Kanashimi
06-07-2010, 01:19 AM
Welcome to the site and thanks for joining! I already edited your post, but just so you know we don't endorse fansubs---please do your best not to link them. If you have any questions please read the rules (http://918thefan.com/forums/faq.php)or send me a message!

EagleEyes
06-07-2010, 02:28 AM
Welcome to the site. Check out the IRC. And remember fansubs are bad MMKAY? #shock

Animebaum
06-07-2010, 03:10 AM
Welcome! You should fit in great here! #trutap

P.S. I have some tea I can spare...but don't tell anyone as it is in high demand :giggle:

Crashes through another window, "Who said tea?" then sees new guy. Bows a proper greeting, then gets on all fours and begins to sniff around for tea.

EagleEyes
06-07-2010, 03:14 AM
Crashes through another window, "Who said tea?" then sees new guy. Bows a proper greeting, then gets on all fours and begins to sniff around for tea.

Not the windows #shock

*sneaks off with pockets full of tea bags*

#smize

Animebaum
06-07-2010, 03:24 AM
Not the windows #shock

*sneaks off with pockets full of tea bags*

#smize

Spots Eagle making off with the team bags, "RWRAG!!" tackles him through a window.

Bonediddly
06-07-2010, 09:33 AM
Welcome... and feel free to ignore the unnecessary censorship.
Disclaimer: Bonediddly does not actually endorse the blatant ignoring of forum rules.