PDA

View Full Version : Introductions

JinnRemona
06-03-2010, 05:20 PM
Allow me to introduce myself, as this is my first time here. My name is Jinn Remona. I'm fairly new to this site, so I'm looking forward to getting to know some of the people who frequent the forums.

To start things off, I'll mostly state my favorite animes. It's a simple way to get things going about myself. Above all the rest, my favorite anime is Angelic Layer, with School Rumble and To Aru Kagaku no Railgun following close behind.

As for video games. There is no argument as to my favorites. Legend of Dragoon and Chrono Cross. Nothing else stands up to them in my eyes.

Anyway, with that out of the way, I'll just talk a bit about me. I'm a major manga reader, and short story writer. Though I've been inactive in terms of coming up with new ideas to write, I hope by chatting here, people will inspire me to come up with something. I find it easier to base the short stories around animes or manga, and just use original characters. Due to this craze of writing short stories, I'm a major fan of roleplaying in forums and over private chat or PMs. Don't be afraid to message me if you want to roleplay some time. I'll do my best.

The current mangas I'm reading as of right now, as Kimi no Iru Machi, Until Death Do Us Part, Fairy Tail, and The World God Only Knows.

I can't really think of anything else to say here, so I'll post this now, and reply if needed. Hope to see you all around. Ciao.

Kanashimi
06-03-2010, 05:35 PM
Thanks for joining the site and glad you enjoy it~ If you have any questions then make sure to ask, welcome!

Jubilee
06-03-2010, 05:43 PM
Welcome! You should fit in well...hope you enjoy yourself!!

twillÿ
06-03-2010, 05:46 PM
Nice to see a fellow creative writer lurking about now. Hope we can share some ideas or something sometime. Enjoy your time on the forums. ^^

Zero Gravity
06-03-2010, 05:47 PM
o_o

-is hypnotized by the endlessly turning Harima-

ZshadowX
06-03-2010, 06:06 PM
Welcome
Legend of Dragoon and Chrono Cross, does that mean you still have your Ps1?

JinnRemona
06-03-2010, 06:14 PM
Welcome
Legend of Dragoon and Chrono Cross, does that mean you still have your Ps1?

Actually, I have two playstations still. One, which has gotten quite alot of attention over the last few years, is my normal system. The other, which probably hasn't been used in many, many years, is my modded system. I don't use it very often. Mostly for games that are just too hard to find through normal means.

EagleEyes
06-03-2010, 06:16 PM
Heyo!

Check out the IRC and talk to the 918 fans!