PDA

View Full Version : Oh hey!

Kyonikov
06-02-2010, 11:23 PM
Hey guys, I've been in IRC for a few days and just became a fanatic, so I figured I should give a little intro thingy.
My name is Dusty, I live in Seattle. I have an AAS in Animation/Game Design, but I don't think I want to work in the gaming industry, so I'm not really sure what I'm gonna do with my life anymore.
I took Japanese in highschool, but I've only seriously been watching anime for a few years. I've watched a ton of anime in a short time, but there's still a lot out there. As for my preferences, I don't really like any of the art styles before late 90s with a few exceptions. My favorite genres are comedy and slice of life.
I instantly fell in love with Japanese music, and started a small collection of my own. I was of course overjoyed to hear about this station and hopped on the IRC to say hi. I guess you're all caught up now!

Nice to meet all of you!

twillÿ
06-02-2010, 11:43 PM
Nice to meet you! You are named Dusty and I am named Dustyn. O_O Wierd. Anyways...glad to see you found the site. You sound a lot like me, but I'm willing to bet you're less...me. ((I won't go into that.)) ^^

Hope you enjoy the forums, look forward to seeing you around.

EagleEyes
06-03-2010, 01:30 AM
About time #shock

Jubilee
06-03-2010, 10:32 AM
Formal Welcome. Now let's Dance! #kon

Kanashimi
06-03-2010, 11:52 AM
Welcome! Always glad to see new people and Fanatics~

Kyonikov
06-04-2010, 07:35 AM
About time #shock
Hey man, I've been busy.. doing... nothing...

homie_jiraiya
06-04-2010, 12:18 PM
howdy howdy howdy howya doin

ZshadowX
06-04-2010, 03:18 PM
oh hey, welcome to the forum n0n