Posted on Jun 05 2012
For all of our international listeners it’s time we had a contest just for you! Ever wanted to attend London Anime Con
? Well, here’s your chance!
London Anime Con
is a two-day convention held at the Rocket Complex on June 30th and July 1st in London. Going will net you the chance to meet up with fan favorites, such as ShadyVox, xthedarkone, KimonoTime and Zonic. Many other guests have been announced, and can be found featured here
Entry into the con will cost you 15 quid for both days, but you can buy a daily Saturday or Sunday ticket for £8 and £7, respectively. If mornings aren’t your thing, you can also buy nightly tickets for 3 Sterling each, which will get you into the con between 6PM and 1AM. However, if you’d like a free ticket, then below is the information you’re looking for.
How To Enter
Do I have to do all those things?
- Follow and mention our official Twitter account @918thefan as well as mention @londonanimecon.
- Like and post on our official Facebook wall mentioning why you want to go to London Anime Con.
- Comment below on what you’re excited to see at London Anime Con!
No! You can choose to do one, but doing all three will help increase your chances on winning. Make sure that you’re following us on Twitter so we can direct message you if you win, you have messaging enabled on Facebook, and you check the e-mail you signed up with.
The giveaway ends Friday the 15th at 11:59 PM PST!
- May 6, 2013 London Anime Con Giveaway! It's time for our international audience to win big and attend London Anime Con for free!
London Anime Con is a two-day convention held at the Rocket Complex on July 20th and 21st in London. Yo...
- October 14, 2013 Otakon 2013 Gallery
Kayarath and Mee Na explored Otakon and brought back these pictures of their favorite cosplayers!
Don't like the watermark or how small the pictures are? Well, our Fanatics get an exclus...
- August 21, 2013 Katsucon 2013 Gallery
Wanted to know what the cosplayers at Katsucon were rockin'? Then check out our cosplay gallery brought to you by Kayarath!
Don't like the watermark or how small the pictures are? Well, ...
- August 12, 2013 AnimeNext 2013 Gallery
Kayarath, Knightshade, and Tempest Wind all braved AnimeNext to get these shots of quirky cosplays and awesome concerts! Make sure to check out what you missed or find a picture of yourself.